2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

Very good chance we will be trading back tonight. Add Mahomes to our big board.

Imo

Would love to see that our new coach believes in high end QB play.

I wouldn't hate it. Trade back. Pick up s and wr lb with our other second and our third.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One team plotting a potential move up: The #Falcons, who pick No. 31. One team plotting a potential move down: The #Bills, who pick No. 10.

Maybe if we move down twice, but I can't imagine them having enough to go from 31 to 10 (unless we are talking next years 1st and 3rd / 4th).

From 10 to 31 would be 2nd this year and probably 1 and 2 next year right? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably 1st and 2nd this year and 1st next year. Pick 10 is 1,200 points, pick 31 is 600 points, pick 63 is 276, there's some deflation on future picks.

I just can't see the Falcons making that big of a move. We could move down twice maybe, but who could the Falcons possibly want that they would jump that high? That's like a sell out, final piece of the puzzle kind of move.

Barnett / Riddick / Hooker / Lattimore

I mean, they were about as close as a team can get to solving that puzzle...

I get that, I'm just wondering who that final piece might be. 21 picks is a lot to jump in the first round. You'd really have to believe that's all you need and then you'd better get a ring.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.