2016 Draft Day 3: Rounds 4-7 Around the League

There's a difference between hoping he goes to pieces, and recognizing his limitations and realizing he's not the answer. Some fans are happy settling for average.

Speaking of seeing things, it's funny how you discount the good stuff and magnify the bad. Like the expectation he be perfect in his first season as a starter.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont like the pick of Cardale in the 4th, I understand the pick and wouldve liked it in the 5th round cuz I thought Saftey was a much bigger need with the 1s that were still on the board and the fact that most teams that needed QBs to groom already took theirs. If someone takes a QB in the 5th before our pick, I will calmly sit down and stfu.

No safeties have gone since the Bills picked Jones

Runs like he dropped a load in his pants. Linebacker version of Nick O'Leary, productive despite himself.

He'll probably get his name called but not sure he's a special teams player with his athletic traits. Hurts his value.

I didn't get around to doing an evaluation on him.

Jeremy Cash is still there. Still represents low 2nd round value for me.

He's unproven, the small resume from last year showed his limited ability to see the whole field. I don't hate him, he's just another in a long line of average Bills QBs. I blame the Bills management.

Seriously bro? You blame the Bills management for getting us the best QB we have had since Bledsoe, and call him another in a long line of average QBs....you do know the rest of the league and fans of other teams are big on Tyrod? Only in Buffalo....smh.....he is average at the very least. Cardale Jones is no where as good as TT rite now.

Good. lets keep it that way.

SIDE NOTE: They hope Jones can be coached up and morph into the next Cam Newton....he has the physical attributes but the dude got benched mid-season of his last year in College.....not a good thing.....but I hope he does pull a mystique from X-men and morph into Cam 2.0

I didn't get around to doing an evaluation on him.

Jeremy Cash is still there. Still represents low 2nd round value for me.

Agree I hope we bite if hes there, anyone know why no one has drafted Cash yet? I saw a few highlights they looked solid and he was proJected as a 2nd-3rd round pick. Whats up with that?

Edited by Marty McFly

Speaking of seeing things, it's funny how you discount the good stuff and magnify the bad. Like the expectation he be perfect in his first season as a starter.

I'm just pointing out what he did, while some of you prefer to speculate that he is the answer for years to come without evidence he will improve, because you're willing to settle for average and let the Bills management off the hook for not being more aggressive for years in acquiring a true potential playoff winning QB.

Round 5

1 (140). Tennessee Titans: Tajae Sharpe, WR, UMass

2 (141). Carolina Panthers: Zack Sanchez, CB, Oklahoma

3 (142). San Francisco 49ers: Ronald Blair, DE, Appalachian State

4 (143). Oakland Raiders: DeAndre Washington, HB, Texas Tech

(144). Denver Broncos: Connor McGovern, OT, Missouri

(145). San Francisco 49ers: John Theus, OT, Georgia

(146). Baltimore Ravens: Matt Judon, OLB, Grand Valley State

8 (147). Seattle Seahawks: Quinton Jefferson, DT, Maryland

9 (148). Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Caleb Benenoch, OT, UCLA

10 (149). New York Giants: Paul Perkins, HB, UCLA

11 (150). Chicago Bears: Jordan Howard, HB, Indiana

I'm just pointing out what he did, while some of you prefer to speculate that he is the answer for years to come without evidence he will improve, because you're willing to settle for average and let the Bills management off the hook for not being more aggressive for years in acquiring a true potential playoff winning QB.

So in your opinion Taylor's first season as a starter was a train wreck? The fact he didn't get a full camp worth of reps and still played as well as he did shows you no potential?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Seriously bro? You blame the Bills management for getting us the best QB we have had since Bledsoe, and call him another in a long line of average QBs....you do know the rest of the league and fans of other teams are big on Tyrod? Only in Buffalo....smh.....he is average at the very least. Cardale Jones is no where as good as TT rite now.

If he's the best since Bledsoe, it just points out how bad the Bills have handled the QB position. Jones is a long term project, EJ is a bust, and Taylor is average. When Taylor wins a couple of playoff games, I'll admit I'm wrong. Until then the facts are on my side. Rinse and repeat at QB.