2016 Draft Day 3: Rounds 4-7 Around the League

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to mention the high school, middle school, and elementary school that passed him thru the system without bothering to teach him how to read

^this

I've read it. Plenty of folks in that bar are claiming he was throwing volleys of racist abuse at the guy before he sucker punched him.

We don't need that racist piece of crap on the Bills.

Oh wow, I wasn't aware of that part. Thanks for the info!

Apparently (innocent until guilty), he told him on several occasions to 'go back to his own country', screamed 'ISIS' at him.

Knocked him out, continued mouthing off. When the cops arrived, he ran.

There may be mitigating circumstances but his court date is about 2 weeks away. Can't believe someone picked him.

Anybody else think the Jets draft sucks so far? Good for us!!!

Jordan Jenkins is a stud. Lee could be a good player.

Hackenberg is awful. Burris isn't my cup of tea.

@AroundTheNFL

Redskins trade No. 120 overall pick to Saints for No. 152 and 2017 fifth-round pick

@AroundTheNFL

Saints choose University of Manitoba DT David Onyemata at No. 120 overall

@AroundTheNFL

Vikings take ex-Western Michigan G Willie Beavers at No. 121 in NFL draft

@AroundTheNFL

Bengals draft ex-Baylor NT Andrew Billings at No. 122

Actually, our whole division is in our rear view mirror. Miami got Tunsil and NE got Mitchell, Jones. We have had the best draft so far.

We pick guys other teams passed on for "character" reasons -- Whaley is brilliant! What a steal!

Miami picks guy other teams passed on for "character" reasons -- what fools!

Nothing like draft day ...

Actually, our whole division is in our rear view mirror. Miami got Tunsil and NE got Mitchell, Jones. We have had the best draft so far.

I agree with you but that Tunsil pick is $$$ tho. and the Darron Lee to Jets wasnt a bad pick either considering who they have. taking Hackenburg tho? hahahahaaa they Just made the Jets easier to beat if they dont re-sign Fitz