2016 Draft Day 3: Rounds 4-7 Around the League

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the scoop. Reading that made me feel worse about that pick, that means a lot if they took a RB that missed last season bc of FOOT SURGERY over all the Safteys and Wrs left.....

Just remember at this time last year people were bitching about Karlos Williams getting taken and he was pretty good when healthy last year. John Williams will make the roster and play special teams and provides protection for McCoy and Karlos Williams

Best Williams Available?

Good call. :lol:

Thanks for the scoop. Reading that made me feel worse about that pick, that means a lot if they took a RB that missed last season bc of FOOT SURGERY over all the Safteys and Wrs left.....

I think the draft has made it pretty clear how much they think of Blanton's ability to be that safety. And how they feel about A.William's injury.

WR is still a need in my eyes... but I'm not sure Safety is.

Just remember at this time last year people were bitching about Karlos Williams getting taken and he was pretty good when healthy last year. John Williams will make the roster and play special teams and provides protection for McCoy and Karlos Williams

That is true but then we got Gillislee and he was damn good out of no where. With all the inJuries to McCoy and Karlos last year I kinda get it....but we picked up a guy who is coming off an inJury to add depth to guys that cant stay healthy.....fack! Also it sounds like that guy was so under the NFL radar they could took him as an UDFA

Edited by Marty McFly

Good call. :lol:

I think the draft has made it pretty clear how much they think of Blanton's ability to be that safety. And how they feel about A.William's injury.

WR is still a need in my eyes... but I'm not sure Safety is.

They seriously put all their chickens in the Blanton and Aaron Will stays healthy enuff to be effective and not play scared basket. With Graham getting older I def think we should take WR and S in the next round although wouldnt be surprised if they grab an OT.

They seriously put all their chickens in the Blanton and Aaron Will stays healthy enuff to be effective and not play scared basket. With Graham getting older I def think we should take WR and S in the next round although wouldnt be surprised if they grab an OT.

Don't forget there will be more UFA opportunities after June 1st cuts. I'm not sure who will be available, but I'm guessing a WR or depth for S/OT can be found there more readily than late in the draft. That could factor into their decisions as well.

I completely disagree, I love Tyrod and think he's our starter for years to come. Don't understand the Tyrod hate on this board

Yep.

I take back everything I said about the trade up for Ragland!

why is that mannc?

All those Raiders fans cheering for the team moving to Vegas.

Seriously? When is that happenin

The last 6 players I assessed and graded on my board are:

1. Christian Westerman, G

2. Kyle Muphy, T

3. Jeremy Cash, S,

4. Kenny Lawlor, WR

5. Cardale Jones, QB

6. Jack Allen, C

Yes why is Cash falling so much? why damnit why?

Don't forget there will be more UFA opportunities after June 1st cuts. I'm not sure who will be available, but I'm guessing a WR or depth for S/OT can be found there more readily than late in the draft. That could factor into their decisions as well.

ahhh I see....there could be moves in place already in that case.

And Hogan goes to KC.

Edited by Marty McFly