2016 Draft Day 3: Rounds 4-7 Around the League

If he's the best since Bledsoe, it just points out how bad the Bills have handled the QB position. Jones is a long term project, EJ is a bust, and Taylor is average. When Taylor wins a couple of playoff games, I'll admit I'm wrong. Until then the facts are on my side. Rinse and repeat at QB.

Actually facts are stats and stats say TT is above average so that statement is flawed. I wouldnt base my opinon on a player soley on stats but im Jus sayin the battered Bills fan Syndrome got ya hatinnnnn lol Go Bills! and yes I agree hes got to show a lot more this season before getting full approval and thats fair.

Edited by Marty McFly

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If he's the best since Bledsoe, it just points out how bad the Bills have handled the QB position. Jones is a long term project, EJ is a bust, and Taylor is average. When Taylor wins a couple of playoff games, I'll admit I'm wrong. Until then the facts are on my side. Rinse and repeat at QB.

That's big of you.

So in your opinion Taylor's first season as a starter was a train wreck? The fact he didn't get a full camp worth of reps and still played as well as he did shows you no potential?

You keep using words like train wreak, I've said he's average. Not bad, but not good enough to win in the playoffs, if they ever get there. And that's the goal.

You keep using words like train wreak, I've said he's average. Not bad, but not good enough to win in the playoffs, if they ever get there. And that's the goal.

I disagree. If Taylor started for the Broncos last playoffs after a full off season and season with the team he woulda won a few.

I think the issue is - you don't know that he can't win in the playoffs. And to write TT off because he didn't make the playoffs in his first year as a starter seems just a *little* short sighted...

And that was his first year starting but you expect a hall of fame performance. If TT was a draft pick would you still feel this way?

To me Taylor played exceptionally well as a first year starter. With a camp as the clear starter I expect him to be even better. No reason to think otherwise.

i don't know either. He's a good RB though.

We have Gillislee tho....I dont get it but I also didnt get the Darby pick last year and that was $$$$$$$ so ill stfu but I want us to take a damn S or WR. FACK!

This is def a BPA pick. Some had Williams projected as a 3rd rounder

Well i guess but....saftey? Cash is still un-drafted rite? why is Cash falling so far from round 3??? anyone?? answers damnit!

I respectfully disagree.

I respectfully agree to disagree.