2016 Draft Day 3: Rounds 4-7 Around the League

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

him or a WR. Im surprised KJ Dillon and a bunch of others including Kevin Byard all got drafted before him. didnt Cash have a 2nd-3rd round prediction?

He did. He had a wrist injury but he did a pro day at Duke after the combine. His times weren't anything spectacular but nothing I thought that would drop him. My only guess is teams see him as a tweener and they aren't putting any value into a developmental LB/S. He is good around the LOS and his form tackling is impressive.

Edited by Commonsense

At this point there were no viable options at QB. Sign a FA as backup, and make it a priority in draft next year. It's the result of not drafting viable QBs in previous years.

I would have preferred WR or OL at this point.

Sign a FA as a backup.... with what money? After the rookie draft pool, we got $500K left under the cap.

He did. He had a wrist injury but he did a pro day at Duke after the combine. His times weren't anything spectacular but nothing I thought that would drop him. My only guess is teams see him as a tweener and they aren't putting any value into a developmental LB/S. He is good around the LOS and his form tackling is impressive.

I didnt know that. In that case Id prefer we draft a Saftey thats more of a coverage/interceptions guy.

I'd be happy with Jayron Kearse or Kavon Frazier at S...Braverman or Boehringer at WR...Travis Feeney at OLB...

Your boy Boehringer Just went to the Vikings. Between Kearse and Frazier which would you say has better coverage and pass defense skills?

Yeah, agree. But we did restock the Williams and got BWA.... I wanted CB, S, or OL there.

Lol @ they went into BWA mode.

I didnt know that. In that case Id prefer we draft a Saftey thats more of a coverage/interceptions guy.

Your boy Boehringer Just went to the Vikings. Between Kearse and Frazier which would you say has better coverage and pass defense skills?

Lol @ they went into BWA mode.

Yeah with the way the draft shook out we would benefit more from a true coverage guy, that's hard to find this late though.

Yeah with the way the draft shook out we would benefit more from a true coverage guy, that's hard to find this late though.

which is why i was screaming for a S in the 4th or 5th. I really thought S Kevin Byard would slide to us in the 5th but those damn Titans did their homework on the hometown hero. Hes gonna be good.