2016 Draft Day 3: Rounds 4-7 Around the League

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheats just picked OLB Elandon Roberts. The next no-name LB to own our OL.

LOL they sold their Souls to the devil, they could field zombies and still make the playoffs.

ESPN, I took the sports package off until Sept. so I don't currently have NFL Network. Kiper and Mcshay are still talking a million miles an hour. I like Louis Riddick but he is being drowned out by these two they don't take a breath.

I feel you, my normal cable package doesnt even have ESPN on it so I had to borrow my moms cable box for last night and today, luckily she got ESPN AND NFL Net. Im gonna have to rent the cable box from her during pre-season to catch the Bills games and see REGGIEGOBOOM while the SHAQATTACKS

Edited by Marty McFly

Kevon Seymour...finally draft a DB

Not such a dumbass after all. Nice job.

I'm giving the Bills an A- for this draft, only because I wouldn't have picked Williams, an RB. Helluva draft Doug, props to you, my man.

It's been fun gentlemen. Maybe we added enough pieces to get to 9-7. Time will tell.

Sign a FA as a backup.... with what money? After the rookie draft pool, we got $500K left under the cap.

The imaginary veteran QB who could be starting somewhere but is just waiting by the phone for Doug to call with a vet minimum offer.

I'm giving the Bills an A- for this draft, only because I wouldn't have picked Williams, an RB. Helluva draft Doug, props to you, my man.

It's been fun gentlemen. Maybe we added enough pieces to get to 9-7. Time will tell.

I did not call this, I reading it off of good old Twitter

Edited by Nostradumbass

Time will tell. Its been real dead freddie! I agree with the draft grade we did damn good, still scratching my head with the BWA pick but meh Whaley knows what his doing, this might be his best draft yet.