Ezekial Elliott Makes a Fashion Statement

I like Zeke, I have seen a bunch of interviews leading up to the draft and he has his dad involved. It's nice to see, his bust potential has to be one of the lowest in the draft.

He's a an old school complete RB who'll eliminate a team's need for RBBC. STUD!

@RapSheet

Per my #OSU source, Zeke's fashion statement is reference back to NCAA banning him from wearing the crop top in '15

ChKXJKSU8AA07Tz.jpg

The NCAA banned him from wearing a his jersey cropped in 2015. This started as a joke and he went through with it. He wore a cropped jersey in 2014.

He also trademarked " Zeke's Crop Top Bar and Grill"

People from Ohio....

He's a an old school complete RB who'll eliminate a team's need for RBBC. STUD!

@RapSheet

Per my #OSU source, Zeke's fashion statement is reference back to NCAA banning him from wearing the crop top in '15

ChKXJKSU8AA07Tz.jpg

Why would any man want to wear a crop top? That's the real question. Just doesn't seem like something I'd want to wear on the field imo.

While many went for the upholstered look, Zeke went for the "Ice Cream Parlor" look. Somebody needs to tell these guys that there's nothing wrong with a nice dark suit or a black tux.

i thought both QBs at the draft looked sharp and conservative. Paxton at the bowling alley wearing sunglasses indoors on the other hand...

Why would any man want to wear a crop top? That's the real question. Just doesn't seem like something I'd want to wear on the field imo.

Reminds me of those half shirts from the 80's