Bill don't want Nkemdiche?

somnus00

I certainly hope this is tongue in cheek. I wouldn't draft him if he fell to 19. We have already previously taken him -- his name was Aaron Maybin.

no, actually it wasnt, i like bosa, and i dislike maybin as much as everyone, but IMHO I think this guy is a player.

Well u made it easy on yourself then cause Lawson and Rankins prob aren't going to be on the board

That's who they want. Doesn't mean they are going to be available. It's out of our hands they have to see how things play out

Nkemcevice looks like a knucklehead of the first order. That means the Bills pick him in the 2nd round if he falls that far.

Agreed, but Id be fine with using a 2nd on him. Definitely not 1st though. And all this means is that the Bills will pick him at 19. :death:

The only thing I feel confident about with the bills in the first is it will be a defensive player, probably one who visited. After that, it's based on who is available. I also think they will wait to see who falls to them or trade down if they have the opportunity. I think they will take the best defensive player on their board where ever they pick in the top 2 rounds.

If Myles Jack is there, they will take him, knee and all. IMO

Rumor is Jack may need microfracture surgery on knee. Heard this on Doug Gottlieb show