Fitz calls his shot -Update Signed w/Jets

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shocking, in the end the Jets gave him $12M with a chance to be up to $15M with incentives. That's what they had to do to get a deal done. Ultimately, the Jets needed Fitz way more than Fitz needed them. That's been the debate for 50 something pages of this thread. It's a good, and fair, deal for both sides.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

That too bad. I was looking forward to a matchup with Geno and a guaranteed win. Now they will have to work for it. I still expect two wins against the Jets, just not as easy as it would have been with Geno under center.

I would love to see Fitz go to Denver and get a ring, to be honest.

Gross

Me too, he is a guy that I like quite a bit. Fitz is a guy that I have always and will always cheer for (except against the Bills).

Gross

We've won 4 straight against them. Jets are due.

Jets are garbage as long as they have fitz throwing 4th qtr ints like he always does and will do.

Just gotta hope Matt Forte doesn't go bananas and save that team.

Yep, he just sat there and waited until he got what he wanted. The Jets really suck at negotiating.

But...but...but..."Fitz has no leverage!".

lol Jets, looking stupid as usual.

Who didn't see this outcome weeks/months ago??

Oh, wait a minute.....

Oh, wait a minute.....

Yup, Fitz won with no leverage, Jest lost with all the leverage (at least according to the Mensas in this thread) and created a ton of ill will in the process.

Oh, wait a minute.....

My favorite part of it all was the Jets pretending that they were comfortable starting Geno. They thought the more that they said it the more people would believe it. It was the worst bluff ever. They look foolish for even trying to pass that through.

@Sportsnet

#NYJets reportedly agree to one-year deal with quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick. DETAILS27a1.pnghttp://sprtsnt.ca/2acCQWr

CoaFgLcWEAAoiHv.jpg

I think it's a little ridiculous that you have to insert your "I'm with Hillary" arrow in your news posts 26Corner. This kind of political maneuver may land this thread in PPP. Edited by BringBackFergy