Brady suspension reinstated!

FireChan

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is almost NO CHANCE the SC takes this case. There is no circuit court split on the issue of deference to an arbitrator by courts, and the 2nd Circuit correctly applied the law.

SCOTUS will not hear it Tom. Take your medicine like a man.

@RapSheet

Though there is no firm decision, the expectation is that #Patriots QB Tom Brady will attempt to take his case to the US Supreme Court.

making Brady look more like the sore loser he is day by day.

Good, glad, as long as they lose at least 3 of those 4 games (hopefully their win isn't against us) it will all be worth it. I think the suspension is ridiculous but after 15 years of him tearing us apart with no real signs of slowing down any time soon I'll take anything. Even an unjustifiable suspension.

There is almost NO CHANCE the SC takes this case. There is no circuit court split on the issue of deference to an arbitrator by courts, and the 2nd Circuit correctly applied the law.

That's the way I see it as well. What is the important question of law, or application of the law, that needs to be decided here?

Why not though? If it's a CBA rights dispute, that wouldn't be out of their realm.

The full US district court wouldn't even hear the case, so why would the SCOTUS take the case? IMO they won't.

@PFF

ICYMI: How does #Patriots QB Jimmy Garoppolo match up with New England's first four opponents? @PFF_Sam's answer: https://t.co/REDEsQaUIo