Brady suspension reinstated!

FireChan

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, and I've said this before, I think it's clear it goes above Brady. Nothing happens there without the hoody knowing, and those fumble charts are pretty ridiculous.

I think you misunderstood. I believe the phone crushing was just a hobby for Tommy. Or, somethings like that.....

Must have been a short hobby since he had a few of the phones before that one still. :beer:

Edited by The Wiz

The question was in response to ptr continuing to insist he's hiding something huge still. If he has this epic bombshell he's hiding why continue to place attention on yourself instead of quietly letting this all disappear?

I believe there was more damning evidence on his phone that he destroyed. Like The Wiz said earlier it seems like an overreaction to destroy your phone for a few emails back and forth with Jastremski. What was on the phone only Brady*** will ever know. He will do what people in this country have learned to do when guilty of something no matter what deny deny deny.

Oh yeah................. and deny!

Liars always go down with the ship. See Pete Rose and Lance Armstrong

Exactly.

But the funny part is that he's not going to court to claim his innocence. He's claiming that the league exceeded it's authority in suspending him. His case for claiming that he is innocent is laughable (I still joke with my friends about "The Deflator"). He clearly did it.

I believe there was more damning evidence on his phone that he destroyed. Like The Wiz said earlier it seems like an overreaction to destroy your phone for a few emails back and forth with Jastremski. What was on the phone only Brady*** will ever know. He will do what people in this country have learned to do when guilty of something no matter what deny!

I mean, let's not act like destroying a phone is any substantial act. Even if he's paying full MSRP- one throw earns him enough to buy about 40 and his assistant would do it no issue. If he thought it'd be the upper hand in a fight for multiple games and multimillions that's nothing.

I agree he likely had deflation info on it but don't take it as proof as anything bigger. Maybe, I guess, but nothing about it screams that he obviously must have had way worse.

those fumble charts are pretty ridiculous.

Which ones are those? As much as I fully expected the year end stats to show anomaly-level lows for the Pats* as the season wore on, I don't recall them actually showing that. Do you have actual stats to confirm your comment?

Which ones are those? As much as I fully expected the year end stats to show anomaly-level lows for the Pats* as the season wore on, I don't recall them actually showing that. Do you have actual stats to confirm your comment?

The charts are alarming if true. This is before and after the rules changed to allow the teams to handle their game balls.

post-24435-0-77113300-1464830479_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Augie

I mean, let's not act like destroying a phone is any substantial act. Even if he's paying full MSRP- one throw earns him enough to buy about 40 and his assistant would do it no issue. If he thought it'd be the upper hand in a fight for multiple games and multimillions that's nothing.

I agree he likely had deflation info on it but don't take it as proof as anything bigger. Maybe, I guess, but nothing about it screams that he obviously must have had way worse.

Why did he not destroy the phone previous to the one in question. He made available the phone prior to the one Wells wanted, but not the phone he was just using on the day of or after he met with Wells? You can look at it any way you want and think anything you want but this just reeks of guilt if you ask me.

http://larrybrownsports.com/football/tom-brady-did-not-destroy-old-phone-before-deflategate/268646

In its 20-page ruling, the NFL wrote that Brady explained it is ordinary practice for him to destroy a cell phone or ask his assistant to destroy it as soon as he gets a new phone. But the league found that Brady began using a new phone on or after March 6 — the day he was interviewed by Wells and company. That’s not a good look.

The NFL also determined that the phone Brady used prior to the one he destroyed on or near March 6 had never been destroyed. In fact, it was made available to investigators

Edited by LOVEMESOMEBILLS

Why did he not destroy the phone previous to the one in question. He made available the phone prior to the one Wells wanted, but not the phone he was just using on the day of or after he met with Wells? You can look at it any way you want and think anything you want but this just reeks of guilt if yo ask me.

http://larrybrownsports.com/football/tom-brady-did-not-destroy-old-phone-before-deflategate/268646

In its 20-page ruling, the NFL wrote that Brady explained it is ordinary practice for him to destroy a cell phone or ask his assistant to destroy it as soon as he gets a new phone. But the league found that Brady began using a new phone on or after March 6 — the day he was interviewed by Wells and company. That’s not a good look.

Of course he's guilty. He's not even arguing he didn't cheat. He's arguing procedural issues.

At this point, he's probably only doing this because he's so heavily invested in the lie (so much that he's probably come around to thinking it's the truth.) It would be better for him in every other way to just take the suspension.

Why did he not destroy the phone previous to the one in question. He made available the phone prior to the one Wells wanted, but not the phone he was just using on the day of or after he met with Wells? You can look at it any way you want and think anything you want but this just reeks of guilt if you ask me.

In its 20-page ruling, the NFL wrote that Brady explained it is ordinary practice for him to destroy a cell phone or ask his assistant to destroy it as soon as he gets a new phone. But the league found that Brady began using a new phone on or after March 6 the day he was interviewed by Wells and company. Thats not a good look.

The NFL also determined that the phone Brady used prior to the one he destroyed on or near March 6 had never been destroyed. In fact, it was made available to investigators

I don't know if I wrote it poorly or you read too fast-

evidence of deflation? probably.

Evidence of rape murder and treason (hyperbolic for entertainment)? Bit of a stretch.

Saying that deflation (an offense costing him millions in salary potentially) is worth destroying a phone just seemed silly.

Of course he's guilty. He's not even arguing he didn't cheat. He's arguing procedural issues.

At this point, he's probably only doing this because he's so heavily invested in the lie (so much that he's probably come around to thinking it's the truth.) It would be better for him in every other way to just take the suspension.

whats that word , when you delude yourself?

I used to do it all the time to support my narcissistic bent. Great adjective too...