Prince Has Died Per TMZ - R. I. P.

I heard Zika as well.

About the only thing I haven't heard is "attacked by a velociraptor."

My younger son wants to go to Brazil but the rest of the family doesn't. I've been telling him the country has been ravaged by Zika and thus we won't be going there. So when we heard Prince died, I said "he went to Brazil and got Zika."

I also haven't heard that he choked on someone else's vomit.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He and Lennon. Overrated

I disagree about Prince and you should definitely add Bruce to your list 1000 times before ever including Prince.

I agree to an extent about Lennon but have to give him props because his daughter has shown a lot of talent over the years.

I disagree about Prince and you should definitely add Bruce to your list 1000 times before ever including Prince.

I agree to an extent about Lennon but have to give him props because his daughter has shown a lot of talent over the years.

Stalin > Lennon.

Willie > Merle > God

Im seeing reports of a possible opiate OD. Given that he recently had hip and ankle surgery, thats where it starts...

Another life lost to big pharm and the medical INDUSTRY. Get people hooked on the "legal" (read: profitable) drugs, to the point they kill themselves. People dont need to be junkies anymore to fall victim to this garbage. If you get sick or injured, thats all it takes for them to get their hooks in you.

yeah, i saw a fan video of it, it was not very good quality video so i found this one which is incredible footage

They did a show last night in Tulsa. I have a app that has all their shows ready to listen to the next day. Last night's show is on there already and they played that.

Im seeing reports of a possible opiate OD. Given that he recently had hip and ankle surgery, thats where it starts...

Another life lost to big pharm and the medical INDUSTRY. Get people hooked on the "legal" (read: profitable) drugs, to the point they kill themselves. People dont need to be junkies anymore to fall victim to this garbage. If you get sick or injured, thats all it takes for them to get their hooks in you.

:rolleyes:

Take your pot smoking guilt to one of 1000 "pot is awesome" threads that litter this place.