UFA Center Fernando Velasco Visited & Signed with Bills

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like he's made 8 starts over the last 2 years for Carolina--all at guard.

Previously started 16 games in 2012 for Tennessee and 11 in 2013 for Pittsburgh--all at center.

Looks indeed like they've got their gameday interior backup

Fernando....that's a fun name to say.....

Can't believe nobody else has done it yet...

Previously started 16 games in 2012 for Tennessee and 11 in 2013 for Pittsburgh--all at center.

Can't link youtube from work, otherwise would have been done already

Bandit - love when I open these threads and can get a belly laugh. That was awesome. God, I remember that song as a little kid in the back of the woodwagon bouncing around coming back from Super Duper as no one wore seat belts back then.

I definitely believe the Bills will be looking to draft a guard/center in the mid-rounds. If Richie should go down, guard gets extremely thin.

but they just picked one up.

But Bills should be on the lookout for a prospect to replace and upgrade Eric before much longer too.

His family is from Columbia. One can only hope his paperwork is in order

Should the Donald be in office by superbowl week.

lol'd

Fernando Velasco: "Never going to be outworked" (13:11)
Newly signed OL Fernando Velasco sat down on The John Murphy Show to discuss his 8-year NFL career, going from undrafted free agent to full-time starter, his experience last season in Carolina, and his relationship with his current offensive line teammates.

Bandit - love when I open these threads and can get a belly laugh. That was awesome. God, I remember that song as a little kid in the back of the woodwagon bouncing around coming back from Super Duper as no one wore seat belts back then.

:lol:

What, no Bells Market?