Bring TJ Graham Back?

Normally I would say hell no but then I came across this article:

http://thedraftwire.usatoday.com/2016/03/22/former-third-round-pick-uses-nc-states-pro-day-to-wow-nfl-scouts-runs-4-3-40-yard-dash/

I started thinking that we do need a deep threat and I thought he was a 4.4 guy not a 4.3 guy. With Tyrod throwing accurate bombs TJ could become the threat we need to take the top of the defensive. I just hope while he was working on his wind sprints he was working with the Jug Machine to work on his hands.

Last he would come dirt cheap

Edited by Protocal69

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Normally I would say hell no but then I came across this article:

http://thedraftwire.usatoday.com/2016/03/22/former-third-round-pick-uses-nc-states-pro-day-to-wow-nfl-scouts-runs-4-3-40-yard-dash/

I started thinking that we do need a deep threat and I thought he was a 4.4 guy not a 4.3 guy. With Tyrod throwing accurate bombs TJ could become the threat we need to take the top of the defensive. I just hope while he was working on his wind sprints he was working with the Jug Machine to work on his hands.

Last he would come dirt cheap

So you want to sign a WR that you admit does not have good hands? Did you happen to watch Graham when he was with the Bills?

He did jump whenever he did catch a ball and trap it with his gut and knees which was cute. Remember the time he laid down in the endzone and Cromartie nearly took a safety on the kickoff? Remember TJ regularly taking offside calls on special teams? Lets bring him back.

He did jump whenever he did catch a ball and trap it with his gut and knees which was cute. Remember the time he laid down in the endzone and Cromartie nearly took a safety on the kickoff? Remember TJ regularly taking offside calls on special teams? Lets bring him back.

So true

CBF

What has he been doing since he left the bills?

and yes....god aweful while he was here

Rex (Idzik) actually signed him with the Jets in 2014. Remember the time he laid down in the end zone to "hide" on the kick return when we played them at MetLife?

So he knows TJ first hand and cut him, and guessing that means he won't be back here.

Harvin.

Id take him over Goodwin. Hogan or Harvin over graham.

I need a link to that topic.