Liberal Protests

B-Man

5 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

I'll admit it.  I'm cynical when it comes to people that are always trying to "help" other people.  In general I think everyone acts out of their own self-interest.  So if somebody I don't know wants to help me I usually start thinking about what's in it for them?  I think that's how all this activism stuff works.  What it comes down to is "its all about the money!"

I've concluded all these professional activists are a subset of liberal arts graduates that clearly understand they can't make a comfortable living wage doing anything productive in the private sector.  So rather than live a subsistence level lifestyle they turn to professional activism as a career that will pay a decent wage through government grants and programs, and funds voluntarily or involuntarily "donated" from private sources.  This could just as easily apply to the political class too.  They're always on the look out for people to "help" or a cause to take on.  Causes are the lifeblood of the activist industry.  But the key is well-funded causes.  Moving from cause to cause as the funds to support one cause or another dry up and become available elsewhere.  Now the top career move is fighting systemic racism. 

These are people media stooges interview on TV at protests to tell the stories of oppression.  Disguising it as if they're interviewing some average person in the target community when in reality they're talking to some professional out-of-town activist that flies in for the event.  And the flies out after the protest to go elsewhere to another protest or back home.  All expenses paid.  Its the same couple hundred activists everywhere.  Watch and learn.  When the money runs out for the cause of the day they'll be on their merry way to another fully funded problem.

The fact the target audience may not want help or doesn't buy their narrative is not important.   

• Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I'll admit it.  I'm cynical when it comes to people that are always trying to "help" other people.  In general I think everyone acts out of their own self-interest.  So if somebody I don't know wants to help me I usually start thinking about what's in it for them?  I think that's how all this activism stuff works.  What it comes down to is "its all about the money!"

I've concluded all these professional activists are a subset of liberal arts graduates that clearly understand they can't make a comfortable living wage doing anything productive in the private sector.  So rather than live a subsistence level lifestyle they turn to professional activism as a career that will pay a decent wage through government grants and programs, and funds voluntarily or involuntarily "donated" from private sources.  This could just as easily apply to the political class too.  They're always on the look out for people to "help" or a cause to take on.  Causes are the lifeblood of the activist industry.  But the key is well-funded causes.  Moving from cause to cause as the funds to support one cause or another dry up and become available elsewhere.  Now the top career move is fighting systemic racism. 

These are people media stooges interview on TV at protests to tell the stories of oppression.  Disguising it as if they're interviewing some average person in the target community when in reality they're talking to some professional out-of-town activist that flies in for the event.  And the flies out after the protest to go elsewhere to another protest or back home.  All expenses paid.  Its the same couple hundred activists everywhere.  Watch and learn.  When the money runs out for the cause of the day they'll be on their merry way to another fully funded problem.

The fact the target audience may not want help or doesn't buy their narrative is not important.   

They are lazy, weak, shameless opportunists and thieving grifters.

I felt this from day 1 when this clown shitshow showed up.

Modern day snake oil salesmen.

Edited by Unforgiven

10 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

i agree with some of this. there will always be paid instigators that can derail good intentions to propagate a negative narrative. the issue is its always going to be hard to determine whether this is true or are activists just saying this is the case to overlook that they truly are providing cover for them. if the saboteurs aren't immediately being called out by those who are providing cover then they are doing exactly that..providing cover. so i don't see the difference with those two groups because they constantly give bs excuses for efforts that destroy the original messege as much as anyone who opposes it could, but under the cover of being on the activist side which is far worse.

whites interrupting a peaceful gathering of black people to talk about the violence they face is sickening. period! which ever side your on.

as for liberal arts. people need to recognize college is a buisness like any other. they hold no responsibility to anyone that they are actually offering something of worth and will create any and all disciplines from thin air to accomplish more tuition. 18 year old kids will take the path of least resistance. if i can be "guaranteed" a good living while also being able to virtue signal I'm a good person, take my money. its time the colleges degrees are looked at what for what is the actual worth of the crap they offer. that should be represented fully before those loans are taken. because yes alot of anger and frustration will result when at the end of 4 years you are holding a paper in debt with no logical use for the skill you were promised was a correct path. 

4 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

One idiot does not a system make. But you knew that.  <_<

Right with you Chef. There is always going to be that awful person in this world hell even town for each county. Might not have to do much with politics. Might just be who that person is. Know a few here, always want to hurt people. Here I come always tell them not right. Changed some for the better and some stuck in there own selfish ways.

The Antifa/FBI Coalition

by John Dietrich

Over two dozen people were killed during the Antifa and BLM protests in 2020.

(snip)

The New York Times has reported there have been twenty terrorist plots against the U.S. Three of those plots were real; the other 17 were created — and then stopped — by the FBI.

(snip)

The DC Metropolitan Police also had at least one undercover employee embedded within the pro-Trump crowd.

This is not speculation. It is based on court records. It is preposterous to contend that the FBI did not have operatives in this disturbance

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/07/the_antifafbi_coalition.html