Liberal Protests

B-Man

45 minutes ago, B-Man said:

No "wrong protesting" allowed.

0359c581-f329-4f59-9e69-4cda47c37318-450

Antifa Attacks People Protesting at Spa That Allowed Naked Trans Person in Women's Area

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/07/03/antifa-attacks-people-protesting-at-spa-that-allowed-naked-trans-person-in-womens-area-n406257

So bizarre...communists counter protesting people protesting a man who has 'transitioned' himself a woman but runs around

exposing his er her penis to the public??

How the hell will we ever be able to explain this to future generations.

Edited by Unforgiven

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

It is absurd the way they claim to be anti fascism as they are fascist through and through. The amount of people in this country who are proud of their ignorance is astounding to me.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

I heard the guy without the shirt is Mexican Mafia(from the tatoo), not someone you want to  mess with.  But I wouldn't mind if they did.

• Agree 1

54 minutes ago, Wacka said:

I heard the guy without the shirt is Mexican Mafia(from the tatoo), not someone you want to  mess with.  But I wouldn't mind if they did.

lol he was on the money when he called the antifa leftists abominations .. totally spot on

I couldn't have said it better.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

It is absurd the way they claim to be anti fascism as they are fascist through and through. The amount of people in this country who are proud of their ignorance is astounding to me.

They're proud of their boys...

Reporter sees ‘surreal’ moment in Oakland as black families rally with police to secure the city while ‘mostly white Antifa protesters’ jeer them

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2021/07/10/reporter-sees-surreal-moment-in-oakland-as-black-families-rally-with-police-to-secure-the-city-while-mostly-white-antifa-protesters-jeer-them/

Antifa Doesn't Really Care About "Transgender Rights" or Anything Else

They just want an excuse to beat people up

This year, everybody’s favorite anarchists celebrated America’s birthday the only way they know how: by beating up people who disagree with them.

Last week you might’ve seen the story about the Los Angeles woman at an upscale spa who complained about a “trans woman” walking around with his dick out. Get this: Women don’t really want to see that at the spa. Go figure!

There was a protest at the spa on Saturday, and a bunch of angry kids in black bloc decided to take the opportunity to run around punching people.

https://jimtreacher.substack.com/p/antifa-doesnt-really-care-about-transgender

Black Lives Matter Releases a Horrific Statement on Cuba and It's Time for the Reckoning

1fb6597f-c0cf-410e-8a2a-8f6470125b5c-860

After reading this article, you’ll understand why I feel rather good about my refusal to ever embrace Black Lives Matter as many Republican politicians did last summer, marching under their banner and repeating their slogan.

With the ongoing protests in Cuba against the communist dictatorship and its oppression, the silence from many on the left has been noticeable. While you’ve gotten cowardly notes of “support” from the establishment, usually blaming COVID or economic issues for the unrest, other “social justice warriors” like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Ayanna Pressley have simply said nothing.

Yet, their favorite grifting, racist organization has finally spoken out, and it’s one of the more horrific statements I’ve ever read on a political matter.

Does BLM speak out for the dissidents who are pushing back against a murderous communist government after generations of oppression and turmoil that has caused so much suffering? Nah.

Instead, they actually show support for the communists, claiming that they have shown “solidarity” with oppressed peoples of “African descent.” They then go on to use the harboring of a convicted cop-killer as an example of the greatness of the Cuban dictatorship. Of course, even the idea that the communists aren’t racist is false as that’s still the predominant position in the government there. Every “black liberation” movement the Cuban government has supported has been for political reasons.

But just in case you weren’t assured yet that BLM is a garbage, racist, Marxist organization that supports atrocities committed around the world, they go on to name who the real bad guy is in all this — the United States.

{snip}

Meanwhile, those of us who stood up and pointed out the Marxist founding of BLM, the anti-American trash on their website, and the fact that they were a divisive, harmful aspect of our culture were called racists.

In the end, though, my conscience is clear, and anyone who supported BLM needs to be made to answer for what that organization is now proudly broadcasting it is.

More at https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/07/15/black-lives-matter-releases-a-horrific-statement-on-cuba-and-its-time-for-the-reckoning-n411179