Liberal Protests

B-Man

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

War.

I literally have knots in my stomach.  I wake up with deep sighs.

Things are moving very fast DR.   Very fast.   

I can sense the landscape shifting in real time. There are a number of metrics, anecdotal incidents, polling data etc that are flashing red warning signs that in the course of the past two weeks, the country has changed.    

They control academia, newsrooms, big tech, athletes, holly wood and corporate boardrooms.  I'm not sure what can be done.  Understandably, no one wants to get in the way of the mob.  Doing so imperils your career.

• Like (+1) 5

Just now, Magox said:

I can sense the landscape shifting in real time. There are a number of metrics, anecdotal incidents, polling data etc that are flashing red warning signs that in the course of the past two weeks, the country has changed.    

They control academia, newsrooms, big tech, athletes, holly wood and corporate boardrooms.  I'm not sure what can be done.  Understandably, no one wants to get in the way of the mob.  Doing so imperils your career.

It has not been very fast, it has been slowly happening for 50+ years.  Inch by inch, drip by drip.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

It has not been very fast, it has been slowly happening for 50+ years.  Inch by inch, drip by drip.

Of course the seeds have been in motion.  But what has transpired over the past 2 weeks is at a much faster speed.  It's happening.

Just now, Magox said:

100%  It's happening fast and as a result is dangerous/scary.:beer: 

The only thing we/you can do at this moment is care for your loved ones as best you can and make a stand for what's right. The con going on right now is the effort (because of the powers of control you mentioned) to make you feel like yours is the minority view. It's not. By a long shot. 

The summer will get bumpier. The fall will be chaos. Then, after the election, we'll be at a real inflection point. 

But the masks have slipped. This "movement" is being exposed for what it truly is (Marxist). That has opened a lot of eyes already, and will only continue to do so as we progress through the next few phases. 

My advice would be to remember to unplug from time to time to recharge your own self. However you accomplish that (prayer, meditation, time with loved ones, time in nature -- whatever it is you do to center and ground yourself), don't neglect that in this period. The goal is to sow fear, chaos, and disinformation. That's harder to do when you're re-setting yourself from time to time. 

:beer: 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

War.

Honestly, it may be needed otherwise this will never go away.

Nobody likes the thoughts of that but sometimes it's the only way to settle things. 

Edited by Beast
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Magox said:

Of course the seeds have been in motion.  But what has transpired over the past 2 weeks is at a much faster speed.  It's happening.

Yes, and no. We have seen the rioting and looting part (for the last 10 years) and right now the reactionary political lawmaking. Whether or not it advances forward from here will depend on November.  Voting out those who are bowing down to the rioters and looters will help stem the tide. Voting in more like those who are welcoming them with open arms (Seattle, NYC, LA, etc) will accelerate the speed.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

100%  It's happening fast and as a result is dangerous/scary.:beer: 

The only thing we/you can do at this moment is care for your loved ones as best you can and make a stand for what's right. The con going on right now is the effort (because of the powers of control you mentioned) to make you feel like yours is the minority view. It's not. By a long shot. 

The summer will get bumpier. The fall will be chaos. Then, after the election, we'll be at a real inflection point. 

But the masks have slipped. This "movement" is being exposed for what it truly is (Marxist). That has opened a lot of eyes already, and will only continue to do so as we progress through the next few phases. 

My advice would be to remember to unplug from time to time to recharge your own self. However you accomplish that (prayer, meditation, time with loved ones, time in nature -- whatever it is you do to center and ground yourself), don't neglect that in this period. The goal is to sow fear, chaos, and disinformation. That's harder to do when you're re-setting yourself from time to time. 

:beer: 

The tide certainly isn't turning, and in fact is gathering steam.  This is probably how the Chinese felt at the dawn of the Cultural Revolution, and certainly how Russians felt at the beginning of the Stalinist purification.  Don't ignore the powerful forces who are now the main outlets of "truth"

• Like (+1) 5