Liberal Protests

B-Man

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I tried a civil debate with you. You proved to be incapable of it and instead were eager to throw CCP quotes out as if they were your own original thoughts. 

Because you're a deeply stupid person, Bill. Seriously. I worry you'll drown when you look up during a rainstorm.

You have never had a civil debate with anyone.

Hope you are saving your money because by Nov you will be unemployed,

You my little basement dweller are as simple minded as I have seen. You are single minded, unable or unwilling or dedicated to your trade to even consider options. You defend the indefensible and one day you will die doing it.  It may not be raining but...

Soon [yeah, let's not do threats or things that appear to be threats - mod]

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan
inappropriate language

7 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

You my little basement dweller are as simple minded as I have seen. You are single minded, unable or unwilling or dedicated to your trade to even consider options. You defend the indefensible and one day you will die doing it.  It may not be raining but...

Soon an umbrella tip with ricin will enter your life...Agent Rhino...

Horseshit. DR happens to be one of the more accommodating members of this board. On numerous occasions I have given him crap about being too patient with idiots, morons and Canadians. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

59 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Horseshit. DR happens to be one of the more accommodating members of this board. On numerous occasions I have given him crap about being too patient with idiots, morons and Canadians. 

You my friend have been duped by Agent Rhino.

4 hours ago, Dante said:

It really does seem like they are mocking us. They put this stuff out there I'm sure for a laugh. Floyds elementary school teacher "Waynal Sexton" Really lol. Man this country is a clown show.

https://www.houstonpublicmedia.org/articles/news/2020/06/09/375503/what-george-floyd-wrote-he-wanted-to-be-when-he-grew-up/

Ok I know you guys don't pick up on this but here is another one. The guy who threatened to torch the diamond district in NYC. And we know who is big into the diamond business. He goes by the handle "Ace Burns" but read farther down the article and see what his given name is. It's a joke and yes, they continue to mock us. This guy isn't real. Or at least his threats aren't real. Once you can see through this shite it is kinda amusing.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ny-man-diamond-district-threats-charged

Edited by Dante

Anyone find it interesting how just two weeks ago we were assured that the police were upstanding members of the untouchable essential workers....and now apparently not so much? There’re a whole lot of companies that are gonna have to edit their ‘feel good’ Covid 19 commercials to remove images of police officers. Those film editing rooms are going to be working OVERTIME! 

• Like (+1) 6

6 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Look at this bloodthirsty, whiny gang of limp *****. 

They don't need our tax dollars. 

Defund 'em nationwide. The cop posters on PPP also prove this point - ACAB.

What's your answer to black on black violent crime?

2 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Soon an umbrella tip with ricin will enter your life...Agent Rhino...

Are you threatening DR? You've crossed the line.

• Like (+1) 1

'Cops' Canceled at Paramount Network

The move follows the ViacomCBS cable network's decision to pull episodes of the show in the wake of protests against police brutality.

Paramount Network has pulled the plug on Cops for good.

The ViacomCBS-owned cabler had removed the long-running show from its schedule in the wake of nationwide protests following the police-involved death of George Floyd on May 25. Now, the network says it's dropping the show altogether.

"Cops is not on the Paramount Network and we don’t have any current or future plans for it to return," a network spokesperson said.

</snip>

• Thank you (+1) 1