Liberal Protests

B-Man

5 hours ago, Magox said:

Holy ***** is right!

You have to listen to the leaked audio of Mayor Lightfoot of Chicago and the city council members.  Totally blows up the narrative that the media desperately tries to portray of “largely peaceful”

Democratic leadership at its finest.

They probably never would have been in this position in Chicago if they would have defunded the police years ago....

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Magox said:

Holy ***** is right!

You have to listen to the leaked audio of Mayor Lightfoot of Chicago and the city council members.  Totally blows up the narrative that the media desperately tries to portray of “largely peaceful”

I listened to a good chunk of this last night. Holy ****! 

I question her reluctance to use the National Guard when things when clearly they had no control. She also repeatedly reference failures in other cities when utilizing the Guard. Maybe I’m wrong but I don’t remember hearing anything along those lines.

Also, The mayor and Alderman Lopez (I think) clearly have history 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Kevbeau said:

I listened to a good chunk of this last night. Holy ****! 

I question her reluctance to use the National Guard when things when clearly they had no control. She also repeatedly reference failures in other cities when utilizing the Guard. Maybe I’m wrong but I don’t remember hearing anything along those lines.

Also, The mayor and Alderman Lopez (I think) clearly have history 

I highly advise for everyone who has time to listen to that audio.  It's rather lengthy but it's a harrowing account of how chaotic Chicago was during that weekend.  These Democratic Aldermans were frightened beyond belief.  They were begging for more police and the national guard.  They were openly weeping on the call.  Even one of the Aldermans asked Mayor Lightfoot "Why are we not shooting them"?   Can you believe that?  

It got vulgar, they were arguing with each other, telling each other they were "full of *****."  "Go ***** yourself" .  It shows you that they totally lost control and that there were thousands of 911 phone calls that were going unheeded. 

Just crazy.

Edited by Magox
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

1492446074992.gif

1959 is not so bad, be just gets pissed sometimes, but you are right on Rhino, he is a paid Agent and his answer to any open discussion is you a so stoopid, or intently stoopid because all he can do is quote the notes he is paid to use, he can not have a civil debate.

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

1959 is not so bad, be just gets pissed sometimes, but you are right on Rhino, he is a paid Agent and his answer to any open discussion is you a so stoopid, or intently stoopid because all he can do is quote the notes he is paid to use, he can not have a civil debate.

I tried a civil debate with you. You proved to be incapable of it and instead were eager to throw CCP quotes out as if they were your own original thoughts. 

Because you're a deeply stupid person, Bill. Seriously. I worry you'll drown when you look up during a rainstorm.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

CaDzvrb.png                           239932.png

I have been SHOCKED that they were not passed out as a dress code when this crap started, or added on as it has continued.

I guess there are some things Antifa will not do for money. Burning, rioting and looting? Sure. Wear a Trump hat as a false flag? A bridge too far.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Because you're a deeply stupid person, Bill. Seriously. I worry you'll drown when you look up during a rainstorm.

To be fair did you really need to discuss anything with him first, given he is Canadian?  The good news is that it isn't really warm enough for rain up there so you can stop worrying.

• Haha (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

To be fair did you really need to discuss anything with him first, given he is Canadian?  The good news is that it isn't really warm enough for rain up there so you can stop worrying.

They still have to worry about the bugs, etc.

Probably posted somewhere, but with all the superfluous new threads the last few days, it is hard to keep up...

Manufacturer that burned as Minneapolis protests turned violent plans to relocate from city

'They didn't protect our people,' 7-Sigma owner says of city officials.

A Minneapolis manufacturing company has decided to leave the city, with the company’s owner saying he can’t trust public officials who allowed his plant to burn during the recent riots. The move will cost the city about 50 jobs.

“They don’t care about my business,” said Kris Wyrobek, president and owner of 7-Sigma Inc., which has operated since 1987 at 2843 26th Av. in south Minneapolis. “They didn’t protect our people. We were all on our own.”

Wyrobek said the plant, which usually operates until 11 p.m., shut down about four hours early on the first night of the riots because he wanted to keep his workers out of harm’s way. He said a production supervisor and a maintenance worker who live in the neighborhood became alarmed when fire broke out at the $30 million Midtown Corner affordable housing apartment complex that was under construction next door.

“The fire engine was just sitting there,” Wyrobek said, “but they wouldn’t do anything.”

</snip>

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1