Liberal Protests

B-Man

1 hour ago, westside2 said:

Are you threatening DR? You've crossed the line.

I said his handlers would deal with him. It is obvious Agent Rhino is a protected species. When he is attacked he needs to be defended. 

26 minutes ago, njbuff said:

These politicians are the biggest pussies going.

I think the only thing that needs to be defunded is the government. It has to be painfully obvious that the current system is woefully inefficient and incompetent to handle situations. Whether it be fraudulent plandemics or domestic terrorists like we have experienced in 2020. Starting with the feds. Trim that shite down to a 3rd. WTF do they do except go to war with other countries that the average citizen couldnt give a shite about.  When shite goes down here they can't protect anyone. Who needs em? I don't. There other function appears to be redistributing money that they steal off us in the form of taxes. The major upside for them is that they skim their commission of of the trillions they shuffle around to their constituents and their buddies. All organized crime. After that we can work on the state level. jmho

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The truth needs no defender. It just needs to be unleashed, like a lion.

(cue meltdown)

What about an animal that is even meaner than a lion?  Like a griffin.  Or an enraged panda.  That might work better.   

23 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The truth needs no defender. It just needs to be unleashed, like a lion.

(cue meltdown)

You are not a lion, you are a controlled Rhino with a long nose from lieing so much. Your little play buddies come to defend little Rhino. You may have them duped, but not me. You are so stupid you cannot even have an open debate. All you do is quote your handlers talking points.

If you think the volume of cr8p you spew will over come reality again, it will not. You should leave the basement and come to the light of day and see what the world is about. 

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

omg. one of the most embarrassing and pathetic videos ive ever seen. 

the police were treated like black people for 2 weeks and they have gone crazy. the irony of a white middle aged man with an army of white middle aged men behind him complaint about being treated like "thugs". you really have to laugh 

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

I'm glad to see that a lot of folks turned out for David Dorn's funeral.

Oh wait, never mind.....................

let's celebrate a thug instead about a thousand times over.

people like you love hiding behind a keyboard huh

how many times have you called him a thug in this thread? 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, njbuff said:

What's your answer to black on black violent crime?

black on black violent crime literally exists because of white people. in the 70's and 80's blacks were forced into poor neighborhoods with lower funding to schools/infrastructure/stores 

all because white people wanted their own segregated neighborhoods. is this all starting to make sense for you? it's called...systemic racism and its what everyone in the fkn country is protesting about right now. 

Edited by Penfield45
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

there have been 64 mass shootings in america by white males since 1984, more than the next 5 races combined. 

more than any islamic "terrorist" 

more than any black "thug" 

white males are the biggest domestic terrorists in this country. 

Which doesn't remotely address the narrative of Blacks being hunted by the police, that is the cause of the riots.

Just keep throwing out bull#### to avoid the question.

No one expects anything different from you.

EaG9ZC3XYAQbrL5?format=png&name=small

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

there have been 64 mass shootings in america by white males since 1984, more than the next 5 races combined. 

more than any islamic "terrorist" 

more than any black "thug" 

white males are the biggest domestic terrorists in this country. 

So you hate white people, we get it.... You can go away now

1 minute ago, Cinga said:

So you hate white people, we get it.... You can go away now

LOL you literally couldn't even make a better comeback than that so you just assumed I hate white people. 

take the L buddy. can't argue for ***** huh 

30 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

black on black violent crime literally exists because of white people. in the 70's and 80's blacks were forced into poor neighborhoods with lower funding to schools/infrastructure/stores 

all because white people wanted their own segregated neighborhoods. is this all starting to make sense for you? it's called...systemic racism and its what everyone in the fkn country is protesting about right now. 

Understood. What can we do NOW to alleviate the problem?

1 hour ago, Penfield45 said:

people like you love hiding behind a keyboard huh

how many times have you called him a thug in this thread? 

I like Dorn a thug?

1 hour ago, Penfield45 said:

LOL you literally couldn't even make a better comeback than that so you just assumed I hate white people. 

take the L buddy. can't argue for ***** huh 

Ok moron, you have all the answers