Liberal Protests

B-Man

2022-05-10-07_36_04-Scott-Johnson-@scott        “YOU WILL PAY THE PRICE”

The thugs threatening Supreme Court justices at their homes week seem to be an instrument of the Democratic Party. Perhaps we can go to Senate Majority Chuck Schumer to comment on the thugs in light of his own blunt March 2020 threat in this context: “You will pay the price.”

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2022/05/you-will-pay-the-price.php

• Like (+1) 2

JK Rowling blasts Antifa members for ‘dressing up like ninjas’ to fight against women’s rights. 

“There is no conflict between women’s rights and our ideology. To prove it, we’ve dressed up as ninjas to block public access to a statue of a suffragette.”

https://thepostmillennial.com/jk-rowling-blasts-trans-activists-for-dressing-up-like-ninjas-to-fight-against-womens-rights

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

Shocking, considering it started off as a fraud ("hands up, don't shoot").

Your half right, it started with the fraud that Trayvon Martin was not the instigator of the fight with George Zimmerman. They grew to prominence with that fraud.

3 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Your half right, it started with the fraud that Trayvon Martin was not the instigator of the fight with George Zimmerman. They grew to prominence with that fraud.

My bad.  I thought Michael Brown predated BLM.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/woke-universities-social-justice-crusade-fatphobia

"Though lifestyle factors such as nutrition and exercise are important, it is essential to note the historical racism and injustices within our current food environment," the brief said. "As presented by Soul Fire Farm, the U.S. food system is built on stolen land using stolen labor from Black and Latinx indigenous people. Not only has this created a large scale food apartheid and trauma for people indigenous to this land, it has caused a disconnection of indigenous people from their cultural practices and identities."

There is so much wackiness in this article but let’s go with the above. Since when have Black and Latinos become “indigenous people”?  

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/woke-universities-social-justice-crusade-fatphobia

"Though lifestyle factors such as nutrition and exercise are important, it is essential to note the historical racism and injustices within our current food environment," the brief said. "As presented by Soul Fire Farm, the U.S. food system is built on stolen land using stolen labor from Black and Latinx indigenous people. Not only has this created a large scale food apartheid and trauma for people indigenous to this land, it has caused a disconnection of indigenous people from their cultural practices and identities."

There is so much wackiness in this article but let’s go with the above. Since when have Black and Latinos become “indigenous people”?  

Since it’s been cool to call every white person a racist.

I feel another summer of riots coming up. 

Actually the  “indigenous people” are  not  “indigenous people”. Thet were just the first invaders from Asia.

Edited by Wacka

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

PRO-ABORTION TERRORISTS FIREBOMB BUFFALO PRO-LIFE PREGNANCY CENTER:

Pro-abortion terrorists firebombed a pro-life Christian pregnancy center in Buffalo, N.Y. on Tuesday, inflicting significant damage on the building and vandalizing the remains with their organization’s name.

Pro-abortion group Jane’s Revenge, which has developed a reputation for resorting to violence, claimed responsibility for the attack, which left glass shattered and much of the interior of the CompassCare office burned and destroyed, CBN News reported.

The arsonists left graffiti on a wall that read, “Jane Was Here.” The organization has committed multiple such incidents in the last few months, including one in which it firebombed the headquarters of Wisconsin Family Action (WFA), a pro-life group in Madison, Wis. last month. There, the terrorists left the message, “If abortions aren’t safe, then you aren’t either.”

“Ironically, New York’s Governor not only ignored the violence but instead earmarked $35 million in taxpayer funds to increase security at abortion clinics,” CompassCare said in a statement. “Adding insult to injury the New York legislature passed a bill investigating pro-life pregnancy centers precisely because they do not perform abortions.”

Jane’s Revenge also admitted that it threw red paint on the the front door of a crisis pregnancy center in Washington, D.C. last week, spray painting “Jane Says Revenge” on the side of the building.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/pro-abortion-terrorists-firebomb-buffalo-pro-life-pregnancy-center/

19 minutes ago, B-Man said:

PRO-ABORTION TERRORISTS FIREBOMB BUFFALO PRO-LIFE PREGNANCY CENTER:

Pro-abortion terrorists firebombed a pro-life Christian pregnancy center in Buffalo, N.Y. on Tuesday, inflicting significant damage on the building and vandalizing the remains with their organization’s name.

Pro-abortion group Jane’s Revenge, which has developed a reputation for resorting to violence, claimed responsibility for the attack, which left glass shattered and much of the interior of the CompassCare office burned and destroyed, CBN News reported.

The arsonists left graffiti on a wall that read, “Jane Was Here.” The organization has committed multiple such incidents in the last few months, including one in which it firebombed the headquarters of Wisconsin Family Action (WFA), a pro-life group in Madison, Wis. last month. There, the terrorists left the message, “If abortions aren’t safe, then you aren’t either.”

“Ironically, New York’s Governor not only ignored the violence but instead earmarked $35 million in taxpayer funds to increase security at abortion clinics,” CompassCare said in a statement. “Adding insult to injury the New York legislature passed a bill investigating pro-life pregnancy centers precisely because they do not perform abortions.”

Jane’s Revenge also admitted that it threw red paint on the the front door of a crisis pregnancy center in Washington, D.C. last week, spray painting “Jane Says Revenge” on the side of the building.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/pro-abortion-terrorists-firebomb-buffalo-pro-life-pregnancy-center/

Took me a bit of digging, but it was at a Compass Care center in Amherst right near Main and Eggert. Nothing really on the local news. Since it was lefties who did it, it doesn't register.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

COME SEE THE VIOLENCE INHERENT IN THE LEFTISM: 

Pro-Abortion Organization Threatens ‘Increasingly Drastic Measures’ Against Pregnancy Centers.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/chris-queen/2022/06/16/pro-abortion-organization-threatens-increasingly-drastic-measures-against-pregnancy-centers-n1605959

KRUISER’S MORNING BRIEFING: Pro-Abortion Baby Killers Are Getting Dangerously Bold.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2022/06/17/the-morning-briefing-pro-abortion-baby-killers-are-gettiing-dangerously-bold-n1606025

• Shocked 1

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

The irony is they loot and burn their own democratic s***holes cities making them even worse.  "I'm going to crap on my own kitchen floor, that will show them!"  Ha ha ha, what a bunch of idiots!

Edited by Precision
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, Precision said:

The irony is they loot and burn their own democratic s***holes cities making them even worse.  "I'm going to crap on my own kitchen floor, that will show them!"  Ha ha ha, what a bunch of idiots!

On 6/18/2022 at 4:38 PM, Precision said:

....yep and the dummies in the s***holes cities will continue to vote democrap with glossed over dead eyes.

Edited by Albwan
  • Like (+1) 2

21 hours ago, Albwan said:

....yep and the dummies in the s***holes cities will continue to vote democrap with glossed over dead eyes.

Yeah, I have lived in Chicago for the last decade and the entire city has basically been rubble for the last two years. Basically everything burned down and it’s next to impossible to live here. Antifa is everywhere burning everything down constantly. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Albwan said:

this one is for you leftist morons.

this is how leftists idiots come off to normal people.

I mean really... the religious right ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wow I actually agree with her.  A CEO is not worth 351 times more than what she makes.  

I think it's closer to 352. 

23 hours ago, Albwan said:

this one is for you leftist morons.

this is how leftists idiots come off to normal people.

I mean really... the religious right ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She had better not come to Reno she'd ***** her pants

3 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Yeah, I have lived in Chicago for the last decade and the entire city has basically been rubble for the last two years. Basically everything burned down and it’s next to impossible to live here. Antifa is everywhere burning everything down constantly. 

I was just in Chicago.  Stayed in River North area and I'm still digging bullet fragments out of my back.  I tripped on so many corpses running for cover.  Its amazing that its still the 3rd biggest city in the country and an economic power given that its been reduced to a Kabul like hellscape.  

I love hearing about how awful all major cities are from people who are referring to Jamestown when they say "I'm going downtown today".  Better put my wallet in my front pocket cause these pickpockets in Elmira are no joke!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I was just in Chicago.  Stayed in River North area and I'm still digging bullet fragments out of my back.  I tripped on so many corpses running for cover.  Its amazing that its still the 3rd biggest city in the country and an economic power given that its been reduced to a Kabul like hellscape.  

I love hearing about how awful all major cities are from people who are referring to Jamestown when they say "I'm going downtown today".  Better put my wallet in my front pocket cause these pickpockets in Elmira are no joke!

Attended college (Northeastern) and lived in Boston in the 80's and 90's over the course of 15 years.  Had my apartment broken into probably half a dozen times.  Roommate was mugged twice.  Knew someone who had been shot (and survived) on Mission Hill.  Had someone break into my Jeep and destroy all the gauges and both front windows because I had bolted in the cheap ass radio, and they couldn't steal it.  Was punched from behind by a group of kids once.

I love hearing about people who claim anything regarding a city when they've never lived in one and no, Buffalo and Rochester (lived there, worked in Kodak Park for 2 years) are not cities.  

4 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

I used to travel all over the country for work and had a couple trips where I worked primarily the Southside of Chicago, while almost everyone I met was kind to me several warmed me to make sure I was back out to of the area before sundown. The majority of the city is safe it is only the places where I betting you never go that are scary 

• Like (+1) 1

I've been to Chicago a few times.  I never got mugged, shot or killed when travelling in my car to my destination in broad daylight, entering the store I wanted to visit and quickly going back to my car.  Everything is fine there.

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I used to travel all over the country for work and had a couple trips where I worked primarily the Southside of Chicago, while almost everyone I met was kind to me several warmed me to make sure I was back out to of the area before sundown. The majority of the city is safe it is only the places where I betting you never go that are scary 

Sorry, I was being sarcastic. Chicago is great. It definitely wasn’t burned down and basically everything we hear about how awful it is here is either completely overblown or just not true. 

Sure the violence in the Summer of 2020 was bad but it was not nearly as bad as you would think reading stuff here or in the national news. And the left didn’t have a monopoly on the violence either. 

8 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Sorry, I was being sarcastic. Chicago is great. It definitely wasn’t burned down and basically everything we hear about how awful it is here is either completely overblown or just not true. 

Sure the violence in the Summer of 2020 was bad but it was not nearly as bad as you would think reading stuff here or in the national news. And the left didn’t have a monopoly on the violence either. 

The sarcasm was thick, my point is that there is definitely different parts of the city, and only some are dangerous. As for the summer of 2020, the left was 90%+ of the violence, not a monopoly but close.

• Agree 1