Liberal Protests

B-Man

Hey Colin, 

Saying that you’ve sacrificed ***everything*** seems like an odd thing to claim when announcing an ad campaign with the world’s largest sports store. I mean come on.

The whole thing is being (rightfully) mocked

DmNJ6iTVsAADQMA.jpg

DmNDN1PUwAAkif2.jpg

DmNGYWSW0AE6vEf.jpg

The meme winner has been announced. Please, no more entries

DmOFEYeVsAAnTQo.jpg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

This was surprising.  Older white people aren't the biggest Nike customers, but considering they're the jersey providers of the NFL can't be good news for the owners.  

Are you suggesting older white people are the ones who take issue with Kaep?

2 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

Are you suggesting older white people are the ones who take issue with Kaep?

Yeah.  Older white males to be more specific.  They're probably the highest demographic percentage wise taking issue with him starting the anthem protest.  Nike took a calculated risk.  The ironic part about people giving Nike credit for this is you have people praising them for taking a stand even though they run sweatshops in third world countries.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Yeah.  Older white males to be more specific.  They're probably the highest demographic percentage wise taking issue with him starting the anthem protest.  Nike took a calculated risk.  The ironic part about people giving Nike credit for this is you have people praising them for taking a stand even though they run sweatshops in third world countries.

I know a few young black males who take issue with Kaepernick.  Granted they're all military veterans with a very different perspective on life than CK

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I'm a 27 yrs old black man with 2 masters degrees and a PhD in aquatic celestial physics... And I don't support kaep.

• Thank you (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

For anyone on the fence and thinking it's time to  #walkaway from the Democratic Party, let me offer this incentive.

No one on the right would ever ask you to protest like this.

“Believe in Something....but don’t worry about your dignity.”

• Haha (+1) 1