Liberal Protests

B-Man

30 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

I don’t have a point. Isn’t this a thread about liberal protests? I assume they are protesting something. Was hoping someone would elaborate because I don’t know much about that group. 

What is the point of all your posts saying you were a Democrat but now Trump is the GOAT and you want to give him fellatio?

The protesting the rising prices of watermelon and chicken??

29 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

I don’t have a point. Isn’t this a thread about liberal protests? I assume they are protesting something. Was hoping someone would elaborate because I don’t know much about that group. 

What is the point of all your posts saying you were a Democrat but now Trump is the GOAT and you want to give him fellatio?

I don't believe I said I want to give him a blow job. I was a democrat, until it was hijacked by thugs who cover there faces with bandanas.

If you wanted some information about the video you posted, why didn't you say so?

Just now, westside said:

I don't believe I said I want to give him a blow job. I was a democrat, until it was hijacked by thugs who cover there faces with bandanas.

If you wanted some information about the video you posted, why didn't you say so?

You didn’t or you don’t believe you did? I was just joking and giving you a hard time but if you really want to suck off the president it’s all good man we will still accept you.

Just now, Wacka said:

More liberal exaggeration. watched about a minute and counted about 100 men, Probably about 300 in the crowd, not thousands.

Agreed, definitely not thousands. Who exactly are the exaggerating liberals in this case? The person who posted it and wrote sheesh in the title?

Quick reminder to the simpletons on the board, who still think Antifa members are only hurting "nazis"

NEW: Paul Welch was one of hundreds of progressive Portlanders who opposed a right-wing rally in downtown this month. An antifascist activist beat him bloody in the streets while dozens watched. Why? Welch was carrying an American flag. Here’s his story.

Warning: This story contains graphic content

Paul Welch came to the downtown protest Aug. 4 to let his political leanings be known.

With pride he clutched his U.S. flag as he moved among the crowd of like-thinking demonstrators.

Soon a group of black-clad anti-fascist protesters, also known as antifa, demanded he lose the flag, calling it a fascist symbol. Welch refused, and a tug-of-war ensued.

It ended with Welch taking a club to the back of the head, lying on the ground in a pool of his own blood.

Only Welch was not a Proud Boy, a Patriot Prayer supporter or among the other conservative activists who descended into the area that day, many from out of town. 

He was one of hundreds of progressive Portlanders who had turned out to oppose the right-wing rally held at the Tom McCall Waterfront Park.  

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2018/08/he_brought_an_american_flag_to.html

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Quick reminder to the simpletons on the board, who still think Antifa members are only hurting "nazis"

NEW: Paul Welch was one of hundreds of progressive Portlanders who opposed a right-wing rally in downtown this month. An antifascist activist beat him bloody in the streets while dozens watched. Why? Welch was carrying an American flag. Here’s his story.

Warning: This story contains graphic content

Paul Welch came to the downtown protest Aug. 4 to let his political leanings be known.

With pride he clutched his U.S. flag as he moved among the crowd of like-thinking demonstrators.

Soon a group of black-clad anti-fascist protesters, also known as antifa, demanded he lose the flag, calling it a fascist symbol. Welch refused, and a tug-of-war ensued.

It ended with Welch taking a club to the back of the head, lying on the ground in a pool of his own blood.

Only Welch was not a Proud Boy, a Patriot Prayer supporter or among the other conservative activists who descended into the area that day, many from out of town. 

He was one of hundreds of progressive Portlanders who had turned out to oppose the right-wing rally held at the Tom McCall Waterfront Park.  

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2018/08/he_brought_an_american_flag_to.html

Caucasian,. carrying a US flag.  The very definition of a white nationalist.

• Haha (+1) 1

https://www.npr.org/2018/08/21/640435962/after-a-year-of-rising-tensions-protesters-tear-down-confederate-statue-on-unc-c

Protesters Tear Down Confederate Statue On UNC Campus

I figured I'd beat ya'll to the punch on this one. 

The protestors deserve whatever punishment comes to them. That a professor was around means that he should be fired. He simply can't condone this.

That said, I'm just noting that no one gets hurt when Nazi's aren't there. Just saying.

Here's is to hoping that this shows up at the next liberal protest to disrupt things..........

There would be nothing funnier than to see a bunch of SJW's scattering like crazy.

I wouldn't want KG to kill anyone, I just want to see them scatter like the morons they are.

11 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Here's is to hoping that this shows up at the next liberal protest to disrupt things..........

There would be nothing funnier than to see a bunch of SJW's scattering like crazy.

I wouldn't want KG to kill anyone, I just want to see them scatter like the morons they are.

That wouldn't be nice. How would you like it if you saw something that terrified the MAGA crows showing up to their rallies!

Can you imagine them holding back their terror from something as anathema to them as this?

interracialcouple_gabepalmer_gettyimages

30 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

https://www.npr.org/2018/08/21/640435962/after-a-year-of-rising-tensions-protesters-tear-down-confederate-statue-on-unc-c

The protestors deserve whatever punishment comes to them. That a professor was around means that he should be fired. He simply can't condone this.

That said, I'm just noting that no one gets hurt when Nazi's aren't there. Just saying.

There aren't any Nazis. But you already know that.

6 minutes ago, westside said:

There aren't any Nazis. But you already know that.

Yes. There weren't any Nazis there. And no one got hurt. Excellent reading comprehension. *slow clap* Good boy.

Do you know where there were, gathered about a statue?

Charlottesville 'Unite the Right' Rally (35780274914) crop.jpg

Riiiiigght. 3 dead, mass violence

20 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

That wouldn't be nice. How would you like it if you saw something that terrified the MAGA crows showing up to their rallies!

Can you imagine them holding back their terror from something as anathema to them as this?

Sorry, I forgot that ALL Trump supporters are racist.

How could I forget with the MSM reminding me every day.

Is that all you people have is calling Trump supporters racist? People who support Trump are numb to this by now and people like me who hold no political affliction are tired of the left's racial rhetoric. Even still, this might not be enough to keep the Dems from taking over the house in November. Sadly.

1 hour ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

You're right, there are many things wrong with the picture. 

Where the hell is her veil?  The berets look cheesy too. 

So an image of a man in a rubber King Ghidorah suit triggers you to making sweeping accusations of racism? This is a winning argument to you?

Edited by Azalin
  • Haha (+1) 3

Sickening. 

Yes. There weren't any Nazis there. And no one got hurt. Excellent reading comprehension. *slow clap* Good boy.

Do you know where there were, gathered about a statue?

Charlottesville 'Unite the Right' Rally (35780274914) crop.jpg

Riiiiigght. 3 dead, mass violence

When you have nothing, resort to name calling. So very weak.....

2 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Let's call it what it is. It's not a protest. Its institutional vandalism. At least in my state.....maybe one day a statue will fall on top of someone and remind them this isn't the best way to get your point across. 

§ 3307.  Institutional vandalism.

(a)  Offenses defined.--A person commits the offense of institutional vandalism if he knowingly desecrates, as defined in section 5509 (relating to desecration or sale of venerated objects), vandalizes, defaces or otherwise damages:

(1)  any church, synagogue or other facility or place used for religious worship or other religious purposes;

(2)  any cemetery, mortuary or other facility used for the purpose of burial or memorializing the dead;

(3)  any school, educational facility, community center, municipal building, courthouse facility, State or local government building or vehicle or juvenile detention center;

(4)  the grounds adjacent to and owned or occupied by any facility set forth in paragraph (1), (2) or (3); or

(5)  any personal property located in any facility set forth in this subsection.

Edited by RaoulDuke79