Let's Just Keep It All Here

Tenhigh

Why don't we use this thread to keep all of the "Rex Hate" in one convenient spot? Instead of ruining good threads you can come post it here. I will get the ball rolling:

Wrecks Ryan sucks

Wrex drives a clown car full of clowns like he is a clown himself

NEPOTISM!!!!

CRONYISM!!!!

You get the idea....

And mods, before we kill this thread, remember that its being discussed in EVERY thread on this board.

Why don't we use this thread to keep all of the "Rex Hate" in one convenient spot? Instead of ruining good threads you can come post it here. I will get the ball rolling:

Wrecks Ryan sucks

Wrex drives a clown car full of clowns like he is a clown himself

NEPOTISM!!!!

CRONYISM!!!!

You get the idea....

And mods, before we kill this thread, remember that its being discussed in EVERY thread on this board.

Is this like the negative thread from last year? Is there going to be a Rex love thread as well?

NCAA rules infractions and stuff!!

Blowhard !!

Coach what's his name is why Rex is driving this clown car

Now you're cooking with gas!

its a nice thought..

but

it aint happening

Not with that kind of attitude!

Rex can't adapt

the most successful NFL coaches can adapt to their personnel. Rex uses a shoe horn to force players into his system.

I really think EJ should be given a shot to start at QB....

I'd kick the tires on Johnny Football...

Fergy we're gonna need you to pee in this cup. We suspect you may be using illegal substances

I just can't believe we are paying this guy $5 mil per to wrex our defense and he also gets to give all of his family and friends a job. Too bad I didn't grow up in his neighborhood, I'd probably be the LB coach. He took one of the best defensive lines in the league and made them one of the worst. Now that's impressive!