Bills fire DL coach Karl Dunbar

CNY315

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the circus is in full swing. All we need now is a dancing monkey with a organ grinder. Have I mentioned lately how much I loathed the Ryans?! This goes all the way up their family tree to their ballooned belly father. Normally I'd end a response with ago Bills! but in this case I think that it's more appropriate with Go Ryans! Go far, far away!

Edited by Tipster19

Looks like the circus is in full swing. All we need now is a dancing monkey with a organ grinder. Have I mentioned lately how much I loathed the Ryans?! This goes all the way up their family tree to their ballooned belly father. Normally I'd end a response with ago Bills! but in this case I think that it's more appropriate with Go Ryans! Go far, far away!

Tell us how you really feel

Please translate.

it looks like he favorited the RT of a tweet about Mario visiting the Dolphins... The quote on the RT that he favorited says "Yeah Mario!" Or whatever

Where's Mike Pettine nowadays? Wonder if there's any connection

he said he plans to take the year off from coaching

The Rex and Rob Ryan **** show is just starting up. Bringing Rob will lead to disaster. No wonder the D is leaving for other teams in flocks and droves. This team will unravel in 2016. 5-11.

you are crazy, man. how in the !@#$ are we going to win 5 games without Chris hogan? 0-16. Wait, we play Cleveland. 1-15. Edited by YoloinOhio