Chris Ivory to Jags for 6m/yr +

@rapsheet

For the #Jaguars and RB Chris Ivory, it's a 5-year deal that's well north of $6M per year.

And they already have Yeldon... Trying to reach that min cap?? Glad he's off the Jets anyway. I thought no one paid RBs anymore!

Edited by YoloinOhio

If you're going to overpay to reach the cap floor, this is a good guy to see get overpaid. Balls to the wall, mean SOB.

Long deal with what you'd assume is a substantial chunk of guaranteed money for a guy with his injury history is brave. Happy for Chris though, he's fun to watch.

My goodness it's silly season around the NFL. And poorly-run organizations like the Jags, Raiders and Cowboys continue to ruin the market by overpaying average talent. The Bills have done the same thing over the years (Dockery, Walker). You're telling me you can't draft a RB in the fourth round who can do what Ivory does?

Edited by Coach Tuesday

Jags way under the cap floor...have to spend money this off-season to reach minimums

Exactly and are forced to overpay because no one is going there until they prove the ship is headed in the right direction. I'm not making fun because we've obviously been there. We're a professionally ran organization now which makes me so incredibly disappointed in my fellow Bills fans when they say things like wanting Whaley gone.

Exactly and are forced to overpay because no one is going there until they prove the ship is headed in the right direction. I'm not making fun because we've obviously been there. We're a professionally ran organization now which makes me so incredibly disappointed in my fellow Bills fans when they say things like wanting Whaley gone.

Exactly. They need to start some winning and if Bortles can keep up the play they could have something going.

@rapsheet

For the #Jaguars and RB Chris Ivory, it's a 5-year deal that's well north of $6M per year.

And they already have Yeldon... Trying to reach that min cap?? Glad he's off the Jets anyway. I thought no one paid RBs anymore!

$6M per year for Chris Ivory??? That's stupid. Why not buy some o line and d line talent. They are in decent shape at RB, WR and QB already.