Incognito signs 3 year deal with bills

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

jags or panther moved up for one i thought too.. not sure any more

didnt the raiders draft (name escapes me) in R1!? Janikowski--just saw it being discussed in shout box Edited by TPS

You can argue the O-Line is very premium and there are reports 6-7 teams were ready to offer same or a bit more.......

Maybe- that sounds like smoke screen nonsense about that many teams. And Tackles are premium players- not guards

take it somewhere else.

I am not sure i care about the contract honestly. Just glad he is back. That line will be improved this coming year i think and Roman can open up Tyrod's game a bit more. He will hopefull trust that pocket and learn to climb it.

didnt the raiders draft (name escapes me) in R1!?

Janikowski?

Sorry if posted, but this is great:

“Everything meshed with Rex’s personality,” Incognito said, “and the hunger for the town and the city for a winner and me trying to redeem myself, the underdog. Buffalo’s the underdog. People ask me — do you like living in Buffalo? And I tell them ‘Yes. I (expletive) love it.’ And they’re like, ‘Are you crazy? You love Buffalo, New York?’ And I say, ‘Dude. The people are awesome. The fans are about it. The food is great. And we’re building a winning football team. What’s not to love about it?’”

Everything meshed with Rexs personality, Incognito said, and the hunger for the town and the city for a winner and me trying to redeem myself, the underdog. Buffalos the underdog. People ask me do you like living in Buffalo? And I tell them Yes. I (expletive) love it. And theyre like, Are you crazy? You love Buffalo, New York? And I say, Dude. The people are awesome. The fans are about it. The food is great. And were building a winning football team. Whats not to love about it?

Hopefully that attitude gets contagious.

Maybe- that sounds like smoke screen nonsense about that many teams. And Tackles are premium players- not guards

Monday and Tuesday are days where teams can contact potential free agents...there's no secrecy so why don't you believe it? Do you believe the Eagles have contacted Bradham about signing with them?

“Everything meshed with Rex’s personality,” Incognito said, “and the hunger for the town and the city for a winner and me trying to redeem myself, the underdog. Buffalo’s the underdog. People ask me — do you like living in Buffalo? And I tell them ‘Yes. I (expletive) love it.’ And they’re like, ‘Are you crazy? You love Buffalo, New York?’ And I say, ‘Dude. The people are awesome. The fans are about it. The food is great. And we’re building a winning football team. What’s not to love about it?’”

This is good stuff- Buffalo could use the good press!!

Richie. You rock dude.