LEODIS OUT!

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a backup.

yea, decent depth sucks doesn't it?

i myself don't like the cut. But 4 years ago i thought his play sucked from the day he was drafted.

A paycut that he was willing to take and we had depth when one of the corners takes a few weeks off

Due to injury next year.

Cutting the U conn powerhouse superstar Easley and his total 8 career NFL catches would have worked.

I think he makes a tad more than he is worth regardless of his ST play. Who knows maybe he is next.

McKelvin will get another NFL job pretty quick imho....maybe the Jests......Leo was the mid level talent that will be missing on the Bills because they are in cap h*ll.....this is the same damage that occured in NO when they had to pay so big to J Byrd. The guys that should be playing out the career and contributing as vetrans....will now have rookies...they are cheap but can't play. I blame Whaley for mismanaging the cap........overspent last year...cutting needed talent this year. Cromartie was terrible in NY last year.......its why he is a free agent. Hope Rex doesn't bring hi8m in as another Jets based stray.

The whole point of the derelict remark is a little deeper then you guys are getting at. I'm being sour over getting all the players & coaches that have proven to be not capable of reaching the playoffs together. I fail to see any improvement. That's the "deeper" layer.

So lets see... now we need CB as well as DE in the draft

CBF

In all, we need:

1. RB with Shady in jail for assault and battery of a police officer

2. WR to replace Percy as a true #2

3. RT to replace Seantrel, possibly out with Crone's or just as an upagrade

4. LG to replace Richie

5. DE to replace Mario

6. CB to replace Leodis

7. back-up OL players

8. Safety to replace Aaron who leaves after the first hit he takes in the neck

9. #2 TE

10. A franchise QB.

In other words, we are exactly where we were two, three, four, five, six, seven, & eight, etc. years ago.

Edited by jumbalaya

Exactly what I was thinking. AW looking ready to roll from videos he's put on Facebook though.

Athletically, he could play safety. I'm not sure he has the mental acuity Ryan requires out of his safeties.

GO BILLS!!!

i myself don't like the cut. But 4 years ago i thought his play sucked from the day he was drafted.

A paycut that he was willing to take and we had depth when one of the corners takes a few weeks off

Due to injury next year.

Cutting the U conn powerhouse superstar Easley and his total 8 career NFL catches would have worked.

I think he makes a tad more than he is worth regardless of his ST play. Who knows maybe he is next.

Depth is fine. I was saying he improved to the point that he was a decent backup, but that's all.

I agree on Easley. Most over-rated guy on the roster. HE wouldn't be missed at all.

In all, we need:

1. RB with Shady in jail for assault and battery of a police officer

Is this really an issue.....hasnt even been charged yet......at this point a suspension wouldnt even happen this next year.

2. WR to replace Percy as a true #2

Robert Woods played with a Groin injury all season......we have a true number 1.....

3. RT to replace Seantrel, possibly out with Crone's or just as an upagrade

An obvious replacement coming in the draft

4. LG to replace Richie

Cog is gonna get signed

5. DE to replace Mario

Probably with our 19th overall pick....Marcel probably moves outside......

6. CB to replace Leodis

Replace him on what....IR?

7. back-up OL players

We are always gonna need back OL players

8. Safety to replace Aaron who leaves after the first hit he takes in the neck

That is a concern.....although Rambo will probably be tendered

9. #2 TE

Finding a number 2 TE really isnt that difficult

10. A franchise QB.

Now your just trollin

In other words, we are exactly where we were two, three, four, five, six, seven, & eight, etc. years ago.

Or....every time it seems that we have "not weak spots" it turns out that we do....so maybe we have younger guys ready to step up and really dont?

Due to injury next year.

He is injured and can't be released without a settlement

just thinking about some of our huge blunders in the draft over the last 10ish years. mcgahee. mckelvin. mike williams. cj spiller. it goes on and on. we have truly messed up a lot.

How do you forget...EJ MANUEL?

Edited by fredex22

just thinking about some of our huge blunders in the draft over the last 10ish years. mcgahee. mckelvin. mike williams. cj spiller. it goes on and on. we have truly messed up a lot.

How could you leave out epic bust JPL?