LEODIS OUT!

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if true, does this open the door for Cromartie?

Probably, I'd imagine, depending on how expensive he is.

Sad to see Leo go, to a certain extent. I liked having him as an insurance policy as a 3rd corner, but he was always frustrating as a starter. Lots of talent, but never seemed to be able to put it all together consistently.

So lets see... now we need CB as well as DE in the draft

CBF

Teams almost never don't need a CB in the draft. What we don't need is a starter.

Not a pressing need with who they have remaining.

I think they have some faith in Butler to emerge as a solid 3rd. And with Graham, AW and Rambo in the fold, we'll have plenty of versatility in the secondary. I just really hope Robey can step back up this year. He has regressed badly and I hope he can regain rookie form.

Collateral damage from the Whaley/Rex spending spree of 2015. Now they'll be looking for bargain bin UFA pickups or draft picks to take his place, a position of apparent priority for Rex's defenses.

Better hope Gilmore plays a full 16 which he hasn't done since his rookie season in 2012.

What are the chances AW stays healthy?

1. There's nothing about his injury which will make him prone to future injuries (according to Whaley on WGR yesterday)
  2. There's no guarantee any player stays healthy
  3. I'm pleased to see you're finally beginning to show signs of understanding the impact health can have on a unit's success!!

A neck injury that's been nagging him for a while in which he contemplated retirement?

I'll call Whaleys bluff on that one.

Of course injury effects a units success. It doesn't take away from a ****ty coaching job though. One that was ****ty before the injuries.

:lol: the only evidence we as fans have runs contrary to my belief that he's a walking injury liability, therefore, I'll believe it's a lie.

"before the injuries" hmmm. well, AW went out before the second game ended. And in the first game the defense dominated. So...? what are you defining as "before the injuries?" :lol:

@spotrac

Releasing Leodis McKelvin clears $3.9M from the #Bills cap; have now released 4 key players and restructured 2 more.

Does Spotrac know what "key players" means? So far only one starter.

Carpenter isn't answering his phone though...

Edited by YoloinOhio

To realize their full potential, crappy schemes need crappy players.

Please explain how the scheme is crappy. You keep repeating things that you seemingly cannot backup with any real football expertise that you can demonstrate with actual analysis.