McCoy's nightclub fight and the ongoing investigation

lowghen

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the difference between putting your hands on a girl and ordering your bodyguard to do it for you? And let's not act like abandoning her on the jersey turnpike in the middle of the night, soaking wet, isn't the act of a punk either. And like I've said before about his little orgy party. The real face palm moment of that episode was when he used the bills logo on his invitations, and had to be told by the team like a dumbass that he couldn't do that. But the biggie with me was the whole twitter incident with the mother of his child. That really showed to me what a POS this guy really is.

so you assume this incident is similar. his punk ased self is probably reason for a guilty verdict?

Just wondering how presupposing folks can ever make a clear and neutral judgement of the facts.

Oh, have no doubt i am opinionated as the next fella.

But i cannot judge another without knowing the intimate details or preferably , being there.

More like SS VD.

HMS STD?

Do Gronks potential participants need to present medical records of being " clean". along with the non disclosure waiver?

Such a nice boy

What's the difference between putting your hands on a girl and ordering your bodyguard to do it for you? And let's not act like abandoning her on the jersey turnpike in the middle of the night, soaking wet, isn't the act of a punk either. And like I've said before about his little orgy party. The real face palm moment of that episode was when he used the bills logo on his invitations, and had to be told by the team like a dumbass that he couldn't do that. But the biggie with me was the whole twitter incident with the mother of his child. That really showed to me what a POS this guy really is.

It's all about the bills logo !!!!

Love it.

how is a 50:1 female to male ratio and NDA's being signed keeping your party image on the up and up? it seems hypocritical (not you, in general) that him doing that is on the up and up and other things Shady does are considered wrong, or bad or evil.

Hmm. I wonder why some people make a moral distinction between the two. What could it be, what could it be...?

Hmm. I wonder why some people make a moral distinction between the two. What could it be, what could it be...?

ha!!

I have no added comments...I just want this thread to cross the 100 page mark....

#FreeShady #DeathbyChampagne

: )

it will get there and then some.

because

Deersinthebackyard and Tempowatch2016, groundupinfreezers and

PLAYOFFS

what happened with his child's mom ?

Here's the part I found most interesting:

But the bouncers are right there on the scene, in the middle of the whole mess and they make the decision to throw out Officer Butler, he continued. They also evict the two cops and they evict Porter. But LeSean, nobody bothers with. Certainly, the bouncers who are first on the scene make a determination of guilt and Shady passes that test.

Here's the part I found most interesting:

While it is interesting, I disagree that the bouncers are necessarily determining guilt. They're aware of when someone like Shady is in the house and where he is. If some nobody, like and off duty police officer, gets into it with a guy who will be signing an NFL sized tab at the end of night, I can guess which party will be given the benefit of the doubt.

While it is interesting, I disagree that the bouncers are necessarily determining guilt. They're aware of when someone like Shady is in the house and where he is. If some nobody, like and off duty police officer, gets into it with a guy who will be signing an NFL sized tab at the end of night, I can guess which party will be given the benefit of the doubt.

I would strongly disagree with the idea that cops, even if they're off-duty, are "nobodies." Maybe not at Shady's stature, but certainly somebodies.

what happened with his child's mom ?

http://deadspin.com/5979293/lesean-mccoy-sics-twitter-army-on-his-broke-worthless-babymama-after-she-accuses-him-of-being-a-deadbeat-dad

Look, we have no idea if LeSean McCoy is a deadbeat dad. The mother of his child LeSean McCoy Jr. is alleging that to be the case—and a whole lot more. Indeed, in a bizarre battle that resulted in McCoy deleting his twitter account, the babymama (known as Steph) accused McCoy of having herpes, having had surgery to increase his penis size, having abandoned his son, and having not made proper child support payments.

Say none of those things are true, and she's making them all up. McCoy could have simply ignored her. Instead, he tweeted out to his army of 172,000 followers that they should assault her with tweets demanding that the "bum get a job." (He also bragged about having knocked her up without even knowing her name.) In response, "Steph" released a few text message transcripts that didn't reflect very well on McCoy.

McCoy then began retweeting the most vile of replies to his BM. It's all a bunch of stupid drama, but at the very least LeSean McCoy comes across as a piece of **** human being when he could have simply walked away.

Edited by KDS73

I would strongly disagree with the idea that cops, even if they're off-duty, are "nobodies." Maybe not at Shady's stature, but certainly somebodies.

I guess I'm just failing to notice that buzz that goes around the room when a cop walks into the club. Everyone must be containing their excitement and waiting to hit them up for autographs and pose with them for selfies when I'm not looking.

By your standard I guess we're all "somebody" when we go out.

By your standard I guess we're all "somebody" when we go out.

I don't know about you, but I get hit up for autographs when I go out.

Happens less now that I've grown older and look less like Nathan Fillion. But there's a few "Nathan Fillion" autographs out there that aren't his.

From what I've heard from bouncers, it doesn't matter. Once fights start to break out they can shut down an evening, and they usually don't spend much time differentiating.