Clinton Political Dynasty

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, reddogblitz said:

so now I should take morality advice from foreign soccer fans?

I think I'll just stick with my kindergarten teacher's advice instead. Never make fun of someone for the way they look.

It was a joke.  Go easy.

To be a bit more serious, there are a fair number of individuals here who find her quite attractive; though I'm sure how that's relevant to her politics either.

I wouldn't let yourself get too worked up over someone saying she has big teeth.,

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

It was a joke.  Go easy.

To be a bit more serious, there are a fair number of individuals here who find her quite attractive; though I'm sure how that's relevant to her politics either.

I wouldn't let yourself get too worked up over someone saying she has big teeth.,

True. It's cool. Just sounds dumb to laugh at someone because of the size of their teeth IMHO.  

• 2 weeks later...
Judge orders Susan Rice, Ben Rhodes to answer written Benghazi questions in Clinton email lawsuit
by Samuel Chamberlain

Original Article

A federal judge ruled Tuesday that former national security adviser Susan Rice and former deputy national security adviser Ben Rhodes must answer written questions about the State Department´s response to the deadly 2012 terror attack in Benghazi, Libya, as part of an ongoing legal battle over whether Hillary Clinton sought to deliberately evade public record laws by using a private email server while secretary of state. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:
Judge orders Susan Rice, Ben Rhodes to answer written Benghazi questions in Clinton email lawsuit
by Samuel Chamberlain

Original Article

A federal judge ruled Tuesday that former national security adviser Susan Rice and former deputy national security adviser Ben Rhodes must answer written questions about the State Department´s response to the deadly 2012 terror attack in Benghazi, Libya, as part of an ongoing legal battle over whether Hillary Clinton sought to deliberately evade public record laws by using a private email server while secretary of state. 

I think the two of them will be facing a conundrum. Perjury or admit to lying.

19 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

I think the two of them will be facing a conundrum. Perjury or admit to lying.

Easy choice.  Commit perjury and when called out for it, use the DNC approved lawyers to fight it until a Democrat returns to the White House and stops the investigation

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

Easy choice.  Commit perjury and when called out for it, use the DNC approved lawyers to fight it until a Democrat returns to the White House and stops the investigation

So, It's OK for the White House to end an investigation? Interesting...

• 2 weeks later...