Clinton Political Dynasty

Just now, Chef Jim said:

I think the most I spent on a bottle of Champagne was $300.  And I think the best I’ve had was Vueve Cliquot Grande Dame. I didn’t buy it but looked it up and it’s about $150. Sobriety is great but drinking excellent wine was sure a lot of fun. 

You deplorable wretch, you must dream big like the Clintons and launder almost a million of taxpayers money on a bottle....

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Hedge said:

I don't recall having seen this before, but it's a marvelous thread, even if it's only 1/1024th true.

I especially enjoy the visuals described in this referenced article:

The most notable damage was located deep in the VIP room of the Clinton camp. A custom 150 inch ultra HD TV, a gift from the Saudi Arabian government, was found with a broken screen. The damage was caused by a $950,000 bottle of champagne that was believed to have been thrown at the screen by the former presidential candidate some time during the election.

Just waiting for this to show up on youtube.  Probably won't until Hillary breathes no more.  Nobody wants to risk suicide via a gunshot to the back of the head.

There has to be footage of the meltdown on someone’s iPhone

I’d spent good coinage on a pay per view event showing this

she was so blotto she couldn’t come out to give a brief concession statement, certainly not the way i want a President to deal with not getting her way...  

21 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Well someone should take one (literally) for the team. 

7 minutes ago, row_33 said:

she was so blotto she couldn’t come out to give a brief concession statement, certainly not the way i want a President to deal with not getting her way...  

This proves exactly why she was  a terrible candidate. If she couldn’t even come out to congratulate Trump?  Sure that would have been a real big pill to swallow but suck it up. What a pathetic person. 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Just download Star Trek's "Turnabout Intruder."  The villain Janice Lester was Hillary years before Hillary came to be politically.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, RochesterRob said:

Just download Star Trek's "Turnabout Intruder."  The villain Janice Lester was Hillary years before Hillary came to be politically.

Right on !!!

If someone was crazy enough to tape Bob Knight’s half time speech then in this age half those in the vicinity were filing the moment the first woman President was affirmed.

i look forward to this, we can triple the analysis of the Zapruder nonsense....

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

Take a deep breath and think like a Clinton:

Are you in a large open room full of the little people who brought you this far, or are you in a luxury suite surrounded by sycophants?

Do you allow the hired help to film your spontaneous moments, or do you hire professionals to craft the image?

If you noticed anyone filming with a personal device, do you let that person leave the room with the device or do you deny exit/confiscate the device?

Now think like a Clinton loyalist.  Your political/professional career has been inextricably tied to the Clinton Machine.  

Do you release video like this of the person/people that you have so ardently defended?  How does your association with that kind of individual or family reflect on your own character?

You've seen how the Clinton machine squashes it's enemies.  Do you want to become one?

If there was ever any video of Election Night 2016 it has long since been erased

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Are you in a large open room full of the little people who brought you this far, or are you in a luxury suite surrounded by sycophants?

Do you allow the hired help to film your spontaneous moments, or do you hire professionals to craft the image?

If you noticed anyone filming with a personal device, do you let that person leave the room with the device or do you deny exit/confiscate the device?

Now think like a Clinton loyalist.  Your political/professional career has been inextricably tied to the Clinton Machine.  

Do you release video like this of the person/people that you have so ardently defended?  How does your association with that kind of individual or family reflect on your own character?

You've seen how the Clinton machine squashes it's enemies.  Do you want to become one?

If there was ever any video of Election Night 2016 it has long since been erased

Had to be servants present for meeting the whims of the important people, they often help us get access to the real reactions through taping the whole evening they served drinks

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

Had to be servants present for meeting the whims of the important people, they often help us get access to the real reactions through taping the whole evening they served drinks

any peasants granted entry would have been pre-screened and subject to physical search on arrival and departure

8 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

any peasants granted entry would have been pre-screened and subject to physical search on arrival and departure

Ah my naive and simple tot....

oh yes, nobody was ever poisoned or killed by someone least suspected....

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Ah my naive and simple tot....

oh yes, nobody was ever poisoned or killed by someone least suspected....

yet here we are 30 months later and still no video

if that video ever existed it would have been released long ago

hell, if that video ever existed the DNC would have released it by now to ensure Hillary does not try to run again

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, /dev/null said:

I think that there is a fair chance that someone such as Huma or Podesta has something that they are keeping as some sort of insurance or money maker down the road.  As far as the help goes they for sure had any devices taken away before departing the premises that evening.

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Transitioning to Russian like Seagal himself?

With the Chairman Mao line now retired I guess that means China is off the list.

3 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I think that there is a fair chance that someone such as Huma or Podesta has something that they are keeping as some sort of insurance or money maker down the road.  As far as the help goes they for sure had any devices taken away before departing the premises that evening.

With the Chairman Mao line now retired I guess that means China is off the list.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/11/03/500535943/steven-seagal-is-now-a-citizen-of-russia-courtesy-of-putin

14 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

As far as the help goes they for sure had any devices taken away before departing the premises that evening.

If I really cared I could ask how on earth you have any confidence in this being as inviolable as gravity.

21 minutes ago, row_33 said:

If I really cared I could ask how on earth you have any confidence in this being as inviolable as gravity.

If you think in terms in all the devices and all off the people then not as inviolable as gravity.  But as far as a run of the mill caterer then yes their device would at least be checked.  Somebody working for another political organization or foreign power equipped with a non-conventional and therefore hard to detect device then there is a chance they could walk out unmolested.  I just find it fairly difficult to believe that would happen given that the event was expected to be .... well...uneventful.  Like I said I think that there is a fair chance material exists with the higher ups that evening and they are waiting for Hillary to start her dirt nap so they can cash in.  Probably could make over 10 million dollars which is not chump change to Huma or Podesta.

15 hours ago, row_33 said:

Sounds Nixonian if true.

Weiner reports that Nixon had been up all night drinking when he conceded defeat in his 1960 bid for the presidency. 

https://www.alternet.org/2015/08/huge-role-alcohol-has-played-oval-office/