Clinton Political Dynasty

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Is it just the POTUS or are the SoS, Senators and former FLOTUS not above the law too?

I think that's why she phrased it that way.

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Is it just the POTUS or are the SoS, Senators and former FLOTUS not above the law too?

With a Tweet like that it sounds like Hillary has just a bit too much time on her hands which is GREAT news!  Take up knitting and go away Hillary ya two timin' loser! 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

With a Tweet like that it sounds like Hillary has just a bit too much time on her hands which is GREAT news!  Take up knitting and go away Hillary ya two timin' loser! 

she would instantly take over the nod if she jumped in

they may draft her at the Convention, the momentum would be historically significant, who knows???

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

she would instantly take over the nod if she jumped in

Well if that were the case I'd yell "drop the knitting old lady and get in there and fight.  We on the right have not been denigrated enough lately!" 

20 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Well if that were the case I'd yell "drop the knitting old lady and get in there and fight.  We on the right have not been denigrated enough lately!" 

it has to be tempting, they can pile up 150 EC votes with anything they nominate.

19 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

I don't know who needs to hear this but the former First Lady, Secretary of State, and US Senator is not above the law.  There,  I said it.

32 minutes ago, B-Man said:

HARSH, BUT FAIR:

Screen-Shot-2019-06-04-at-8.37.16-AM-600

She stole that idea from an old Batman episode where the Penguin forms his own production company.  What caper could she be planning?  The fouled feathered bird!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

13 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I don't know who needs to hear this but the former First Lady, Secretary of State, and US Senator is not above the law.  There,  I said it.

She stole that idea from an old Batman episode where the Penguin forms his own production company.  What caper could she be planning?  The fouled feathered bird!

I thought  movies were made for the sole purpose of laundering money, sometimes they allegedly turn a profit