Clinton Political Dynasty

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, row_33 said:

but they voted for her

Yeah, but she still lost.  You how the criminal minds work on Batman.  Everything in their lives that went wrong is Batman's fault.  Hell. the Joker could have made more money selling his ideas to General Dynamics than holding Gotham City hostage but he never figured that out.

41 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I don't know who needs to hear this but the former First Lady, Secretary of State, and US Senator is not above the law.  There,  I said it.

She stole that idea from an old Batman episode where the Penguin forms his own production company.  What caper could she be planning?  The fouled feathered bird!

"Tune in tomorrow... same (old)Bat-time, same (old)Bat-channel."

?

Edited by B-Man

6 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Yeah, but she still lost.  You how the criminal minds work on Batman.  Everything in their lives that went wrong is Batman's fault.  Hell. the Joker could have made more money selling his ideas to General Dynamics than holding Gotham City hostage but he never figured that out.

Gotham elected Penguin over Batman, in the TV show?

that little boy booing Batman’s campaign poster hurt the Caped Crusader more than anything the criminals inflicted on him

55 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I don't know who needs to hear this but the former First Lady, Secretary of State, and US Senator is not above the law.  There,  I said it.

It was nice knowing you, Rob. Just remember, committing suicide by shooting yourself repeatedly in the back of the head during a botched robbery is mostly painless.

Edited by Koko78
  • Haha (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Gotham elected Penguin over Batman, in the TV show?

that little boy booing Batman’s campaign poster hurt the Caped Crusader more than anything the criminals inflicted on him

Could be.  I have not watched it for quite a long time now.  I just remember general plots at this point.  IIRC the Penguin for mayor episode was considered good political satire so maybe I will Youtube it.  All that aside I was more of a Frank Gorshin (The Riddler) guy.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, RochesterRob said:

Could be.  I have not watched it for quite a long time now.  I just remember general plots at this point.  IIRC the Penguin for mayor episode was considered good political satire so maybe I will Youtube it.  All that aside I was more of a Frank Gorshin (The Riddler) guy.

Me too for haziness, Batman wouldn’t pander or advertise and the Penguin went full-Clinton

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Me too for haziness, Batman wouldn’t pander or advertise and the Penguin went full-Clinton

I think that there was a bit in there about since Batman hangs around criminals (to catch them) he must be a criminal.  Sounds like a certain one time candidate who was talking about if you hung around Russians you must be a Russian stooge.

5 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I think that there was a bit in there about since Batman hangs around criminals (to catch them) he must be a criminal.  Sounds like a certain one time candidate who was talking about if you hung around Russians you must be a Russian stooge.

Penguin kissed babies, like Biden gropes preteens

On 5/30/2019 at 2:43 PM, B-Man said:

On today’s episode of “We Couldn’t Make This Up If We Tried”:

Hillary addressing a cybersecurity conference

It's fine. She went to Lenny's, so now she's up-to-date and a bonafide expert.

On 6/5/2019 at 7:14 AM, Foxx said:

Arkansas judge seals police records in killing of former senator Linda Collins-Smith

LITTLE ROCK (KATV) — A judge has sealed investigative files in the killing of former Arkansas senator Linda Collins-Smith.

The Randolph County prosecuting attorney’s office announced Wednesday that Circuit Judge Harold Erwin had sealed documents and statements obtained by police.

The Randolph County sheriff’s office said it will issue a “brief statement” on the case Wednesday. They did not answer.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 years ago today:

"We have reason to believe acts of genocide have occurred."

"How many 'acts of genocide' does it take to make a genocide?"

This, after more than 60 days and - conservatively - 400,000 killed.

25 years ago today, I learned to hate the Clintons.  ***** the Clintons, for ever.  Burn in hell.

• Thank you (+1) 1