Clinton Political Dynasty

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Bill was ahead of his time! If we'd have had smartphones when he was President, he'd have sent the first dick pic. 

• Haha (+1) 2

VICTOR DAVIS HANSONClinton Projection Syndrome

For much of her professional life, Hillary Clinton had acted above and beyond the law on the assumption that as the wife of a governor, as first lady of the United States, as a senator from New York, as secretary of state and as a two-time candidate for the presidency, she could ignore the law without worry over the consequences.

For Clinton now to project that the president should be indicted suggests she is worried about her own potential indictment. And she is rightly concerned that for the first time in 40 years, neither she nor her husband is serving in government or running for some office, and therefore could be held accountable.

Read the whole thing.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

VICTOR DAVIS HANSONClinton Projection Syndrome

For much of her professional life, Hillary Clinton had acted above and beyond the law on the assumption that as the wife of a governor, as first lady of the United States, as a senator from New York, as secretary of state and as a two-time candidate for the presidency, she could ignore the law without worry over the consequences.

For Clinton now to project that the president should be indicted suggests she is worried about her own potential indictment. And she is rightly concerned that for the first time in 40 years, neither she nor her husband is serving in government or running for some office, and therefore could be held accountable.

Read the whole thing.

Love me some VDH. Well worth the short read.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Things must be going horrible in Trumpland, they are wheeling out Clinton again :lol:

That's inaccurate. 

She's never gone away. Trump gave her a chance after the election, he offered her an olive branch and she set it on fire. 

What's coming next for her won't be fun. She should take the coward's way out if she was smart. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's inaccurate. 

She's never gone away

The funny part of Tibsy's usual vapid respond to my post, is that he must have skipped his daily briefing.

Hillary  herself appeared on Madcow's MSNBC show last night and commented on the Mueller report.

No one wants to comment on her any more, but she keeps interjecting herself

?

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The funny part of Tibsy's usual vapid respond to my post, is that he must have skipped his daily briefing.

Hillary  herself appeared on Madcow's MSNBC show last night and commented on the Mueller report.

No one wants to comment on her any more, but she keeps injecting herself with Botox.

?

FIFY

• Haha (+1) 1

The most notable damage was located deep in the VIP room of the Clinton camp. A custom 150 inch ultra HD TV, a gift from the Saudi Arabian government, was found with a broken screen. The damage was caused by a $950,000 bottle of champagne that was believed to have been thrown at the screen by the former presidential candidate some time during the election.

Ummmm I don’t think so......

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

The most notable damage was located deep in the VIP room of the Clinton camp. A custom 150 inch ultra HD TV, a gift from the Saudi Arabian government, was found with a broken screen. The damage was caused by a $950,000 bottle of champagne that was believed to have been thrown at the screen by the former presidential candidate some time during the election.

Ummmm I don’t think so......

Like I said, even if only 1/1024th true, which would be a ~$925 bottle. ?

7 hours ago, Hedge said:

Like I said, even if only 1/1024th true, which would be a ~$925 bottle. ?

I think the most I spent on a bottle of Champagne was $300.  And I think the best I’ve had was Vueve Cliquot Grande Dame. I didn’t buy it but looked it up and it’s about $150. Sobriety is great but drinking excellent wine was sure a lot of fun.