Clinton Political Dynasty

17 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin attended the wedding of the daughter of India’s richest man this past weekend, and when in India, Hillary’s gotta dance.

The failed presidential candidate was center stage as the music blasted and everyone grooved at the Ambani wedding.

The routine started with Hillary doing a hand routine, even getting into the groove with John Kerry.

She flicked her hands, before grabbing the patties of another attendee and really getting down.

She then waved her hand in the air before giving several high-fives.

Bollywood music hurts my ears.
Hillary's dancing hurts my eyes.

• Like (+1) 1

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin attended the wedding of the daughter of India’s richest man this past weekend, and when in India, Hillary’s gotta dance.

The failed presidential candidate was center stage as the music blasted and everyone grooved at the Ambani wedding.

The routine started with Hillary doing a hand routine, even getting into the groove with John Kerry.

She flicked her hands, before grabbing the patties of another attendee and really getting down.

She then waved her hand in the air before giving several high-fives.

She's colluding with India!  IMPEACH!  Or something...

Just now, DC Tom said:

You've got a ways to go to compete with "Huber driver."

Maybe you should hire someone else to write your material?

I've been trying to get to that level for the past year. Give me an army of scribes like they give Patterson or Thor who do all the work and get none of the credit. :bag:

It's nice to have goals I guess. 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I've been trying to get to that level for the past year. Give me an army of scribes like they give Patterson or Thor who do all the work and get none of the credit. :bag:

Meow...

• Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Reminds me of last night...whatever my wife was watching on TV last night, it had one of the worst lines of dialog I've ever heard (which I don't remember now.)

I actually had to tell my wife "Let me tell you how that gets written: the senior writer for the series outlines the episode.  Then the producers hire three schlubs off the street, pay 'em $50 each, and lock them in a room together for a day to flesh out the script.  One of them wrote that line of dialog."

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Reminds me of last night...whatever my wife was watching on TV last night, it had one of the worst lines of dialog I've ever heard (which I don't remember now.)

I actually had to tell my wife "Let me tell you how that gets written: the senior writer for the series outlines the episode.  Then the producers hire three schlubs off the street, pay 'em $50 each, and lock them in a room together for a day to flesh out the script.  One of them wrote that line of dialog."

Probably DR

• Haha (+1) 1

Sara Carter's recap of yesterday... It is a very good read.

Financial experts who filed a whistleblower complaint against the Clinton Foundation testified Thursday to Congress that the FBI has confirmed there is an “open and ongoing” investigation of the Clinton family charity and that they had contact with federal prosecutors as recently as two weeks ago.

The witnesses told a House Oversight subcommittee that the Clinton Foundation operated outside its bounds of a nonprofit and more like a “closely held family partnership.”

</snip>

• Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

What does this even mean?

This is why the media has framed the Cohen sentencing and campaign violation as "influencing the election" when it was nothing of the sort. The hope is that the partisans who don't care about truth, or the majority of Americans who only pay partial attention to the stories out of DC hear "influencing the election" and conflate it with Russian Collusion. 

The media and pundits have been lying to the country about Russian Collusion for so long they can't backtrack without exposing their bias. So, they doubled down instead. Hoping that their continued disinformation campaign waged on the American people will hide their sins and those of Obama's administration.