Clinton Political Dynasty

27 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

What does this even mean?

Cliff Notes:

Trump is behind bars in his Russian prison which is disguised as, and sells out, American patriotism.

You know.  The hell Michael Cohen just freed himself from for 3 years of real American bars.

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is why the media has framed the Cohen sentencing and campaign violation as "influencing the election" when it was nothing of the sort. The hope is that the partisans who don't care about truth, or the majority of Americans who only pay partial attention to the stories out of DC hear "influencing the election" and conflate it with Russian Collusion. 

The media and pundits have been lying to the country about Russian Collusion for so long they can't backtrack without exposing their bias. So, they doubled down instead. Hoping that their continued disinformation campaign waged on the American people will hide their sins and those of Obama's administration. 

We will find out for sure soon enough.  When his taxes are released, etc...

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Cliff Notes:

Trump is behind bars in his Russian prison which is disguised as, and sells out, American patriotism.

You know.  The hell Michael Cohen just freed himself from for 3 years of real American bars.

We will find out for sure soon enough.  When his taxes are released, etc...

There has not been a single charge, indictment, or piece of evidence that supports Trump/Russian collusion/conspiracy in almost two years. 

Not one. 

Might be time to start thinking for yourself rather than relying on proven liars like the MSM, Clapper, Brennan and Comey. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

There has not been a single charge, indictment, or piece of evidence that supports Trump/Russian collusion/conspiracy in almost two years. 

Not one. 

Might be time to start thinking for yourself rather than relying on proven liars like the MSM, Clapper, Brennan and Comey. 

I don't know.  We haven't seen all the evidence.  Most is almost certainly hidden.

I mean, there is the stability of the country to think about.  If creating a Constitutional crisis, probably best to ease into it and get close to next election cycle.

56 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I don't know.  We haven't seen all the evidence.  Most is almost certainly hidden.

I mean, there is the stability of the country to think about.  If creating a Constitutional crisis, probably best to ease into it and get close to next election cycle.

(I enjoy your posts a great deal, EiI, even though we disagree on many things so this isn't meant to be a shot)

Ease into it? They've been working to engineer a constitutional crisis and a palace coup in broad daylight since before 45 was even sworn in. The people pushing "Russian Collusion/Conspiracy" are not doing so for the best interests of the country. They don't care about the country, or you. They're intentionally lying to you in an attempt to overturn a legal election because they do not believe you or I have the right to elect our leaders unless we pick the one they want. 

There's mountains of evidence to prove what I'm saying is accurate. There's zero evidence to prove what you're saying is possible happened. You prefer to hope for hidden evidence to come to the surface rather than engage with the very real, and very damning information we have available now.

I think that's a bit... desperate.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(I enjoy your posts a great deal, EiI, even though we disagree on many things so this isn't meant to be a shot)

Ease into it? They've been working to engineer a constitutional crisis and a palace coup in broad daylight since before 45 was even sworn in. The people pushing "Russian Collusion/Conspiracy" are not doing so for the best interests of the country. They don't care about the country, or you. They're intentionally lying to you in an attempt to overturn a legal election because they do not believe you or I have the right to elect our leaders unless we pick the one they want. 

There's mountains of evidence to prove what I'm saying is accurate. There's zero evidence to prove what you're saying is possible happened. You prefer to hope for hidden evidence to come to the surface rather than engage with the very real, and very damning information we have available now.

I think that's a bit... desperate.

I am not a Deep State Conspiracy Guy.  You obviously are. Desparate is thinking that everything that runs counter to your beliefs can be viewed as a conspiracy.

I think that's a bit... Sad.  You have to have faith in something other than just yourself?

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I am not a Deep State Conspiracy Guy.  You obviously are. Desparate is thinking that everything that runs counter to your beliefs can be viewed as a conspiracy.

I think that's a bit... Sad.  You have to have faith in something other than just yourself?

Think about what you just wrote in relation to this: 

3 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

You are relying on "hidden evidence" that may or may not exist to form your opinion. My opinion is formed from actual evidence in the form documents and witness testimony. 

Who is the one believing in a "conspiracy theory"?

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Think about what you just wrote in relation to this: 

You are relying on "hidden evidence" that may or may not exist to form your opinion. My opinion is formed from actual evidence in the form documents and witness testimony. 

Who is the one believing in a "conspiracy theory"?

It's hidden because they can't legally release it yet.

Nothing nefarious. Maybe I used the wrong word with you conspiracy guys.

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I'm not a conspiracy guy, but this sentiment is one I can't quite understand.  The simple math says something nefarious is most definitely going on, the only real question is who is running the dirty game  Some pols are out implying that the sitting president of the US conspired with our adversaries in a calculated, deliberate and coordinated attempt to secure the presidency and in doing so, will fundamentally our nation. Some other pols are saying that forces within a/the political cartel and department of justice conspired in a calculated, deliberate and coordinated attempt to ensure the defeat of one candidate, in favor of another by spreading false, defamatory and misleading information about her opponent. 

I do agree that it's entirely possible that Mueller has something on Trump, but it seems to me the benchmark is pretty low when it comes what might be considered something.  I think when the mandate is basically "Look everywhere, at everything, ever..and don't be afraid to threaten some people with life in prison, toss a few in solitary, and maybe cut them a deal if they can give you anything" it's easy to assume someone will get got and someone always offers something. 

On 12/12/2018 at 10:53 AM, B-Man said:

Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin attended the wedding of the daughter of India’s richest man this past weekend, and when in India, Hillary’s gotta dance.

The failed presidential candidate was center stage as the music blasted and everyone grooved at the Ambani wedding.

The routine started with Hillary doing a hand routine, even getting into the groove with John Kerry.

She flicked her hands, before grabbing the patties of another attendee and really getting down.

She then waved her hand in the air before giving several high-fives.

How they scoot all over the world and lockdown that whole carbon neutral game is impressive. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

In any other context, that would mean he's a suspect in a crime.

Instead, many have already decided he's guilty, but can't even define the crime.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

In any other context, that would mean he's a suspect in a crime.

Instead, many have already decided he's guilty, but can't even define the crime.  

He is.  Individual #1 I believe.

Why is Cohen doing time?

Oh come on... He was in the room with Cohen.  They both knew it was a crime.  Now Cohen is doing time.  He gave the orders.

I said it before the Election why businessmen make bad public servants.  They don't get the ethics.  Can't change gears to the public sector.  Prison has been littered with them.  I just happen to be in one of the most crooked States for this.  We should have all seen this coming. What gets them ahead in private sector gets them this in the public sector:

LockHimUp!.png

21 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Why is Cohen doing time?

Oh come on... He was in the room with Cohen.  They both knew it was a crime.  Now Cohen is doing time.  He gave the orders.

I said it before the Election why businessmen make bad public servants.  They don't get the ethics.  Can't change gears to the public sector.  Prison has been littered with them.  I just happen to be in one of the most crooked States for this.  We should have all seen this coming. What gets them ahead in private sector gets them this in the public sector:

LockHimUp!.png

Why is Cohen doing time?  Why don't you look at what he was charged with?

15 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Why is Cohen doing time?  Why don't you look at what he was charged with?

I think You need to write a letter.  Start a Change.org petition. 

To Whom it May Concern,

With due respect to Michael Cohen, you're wrong.  Please free him ASAP!

Thanx,

Tom in DC

?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

47 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Why is Cohen doing time?

LockHimUp!.png

And today’s “public servents” get the ethics?  Boy you sure are naive. And I’m being kind by calling you naive. 

55 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Why is Cohen doing time?

He is NOT doing time for anything related to "individual 1" or election fraud. He's doing time for personal tax violations and taxi medallion scams. 

Which brings us back to the original point: you're conflating talking points and ascribing them to something wholly different. That's because there has been a lot of time and money spent lying to you about "Russian collusion". 

Edited by Deranged Rhino

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

And today’s “public servents” get the ethics?  Boy you sure are naive. And I’m being kind by calling you naive. 

Nice strawman.

No they don't.  Look who's in office.

Once again.  In the private sector, one is allowed to do anything that is NOT against the law.  In public sector, one is only allowed to do what the law says.

That's a big disconnect for guys like Trump and a long line of Illinois governors who enjoy doing time.

I mean, ethically... How could we NOT see this coming.  We all know Trump doesn't do what he's told (the law) to do.

7 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

5 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Nice strawman.

No they don't.  Look who's in office.

Once again.  In the private sector, one is allowed to do anything that is NOT against the law.  In public sector, one is only allowed to do what the law says.

That's a big disconnect for guys like Trump and a long line of Illinois governors who enjoy doing time.

I mean, ethically... How could we NOT see this coming.  We all know Trump doesn't do what he's told (the law) to do.

Shirley

Come on... As much as it was mused to lock the Hill up... It would be mighty fun to how the Trumpster does behind bars!

Great reality TV!

Honestly... If He makes it to next election, loses, whatever... This would be must see TV.  I wonder how his hair will hold up.

Every organization that he has led is being investigated.

What are the odds he makes it, that Our Prez is a crook.  Oh the irony.

Think he pulls a "Hitler in the Bunker?"

8 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Come on... As much as it was mused to lock the Hill up... It would be mighty fun to how the Trumpster does behind bars!

Great reality TV!

Honestly... If He makes it to next election, loses, whatever... This would be must see TV.  I wonder how his hair will hold up.

30 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He is NOT doing time for anything related to "individual 1" or election fraud. He's doing time for personal tax violations and taxi medallion scams. 

Which brings us back to the original point: you're conflating talking points and ascribing them to something wholly different. That's because there has been a lot of time and money spent lying to you about "Russian collusion". 

9 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Great reality TV!

Do you really believe all this crap you've been posting in PPP the last few days? Or are you trolling?