Kiko feeling the love

Beerball

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though I was a big fan of the trade, I can't help but feel bad for Kiko. He'll probably never get the big money deal he looked like he was on-track to get, at least for the first half of his rookie year.

Eagles fans would question God.

I guess the fans on this site questioning Goodwins decision to try for the Olympics are somehow different

There are idiot fans everywhere, not just Philly, NY, or Buffalo

you got that right!.. fickle and as bandwagon as they come.

Eagles sell out every game and hv for a long time so how on earth are they bandwagon?

Edited by Max997

I guess the fans on this site questioning Goodwins decision to try for the Olympics are somehow different

There are idiot fans everywhere, not just Philly, NY, or Buffalo

Eagles sell out every game and hv for a long time so how on earth are they bandwagon?

not sure if you have access to philly sports talk, but i do and it is evident to me, but that just my opinion. not carved in stone.

I really hope they he has a rebound year. Seems like a good guy who loves football and always seemed to play hard. I wonder if philly keeps him - Schwartz really may not care either way. I don't think he is really his type of LB though.

Seconded. I'm rooting for Kiko, but we know if football doesn't work out he's got a long career ahead of him in the kitchen.

not sure if you have access to philly sports talk, but i do and it is evident to me, but that just my opinion. not carved in stone.

Do you really think fans who call into sports radio are any different in other cities or more importantly that those are the fans you should be basing your opinion on?

Edited by Max997