The Carolina Panthers’ Secret Weapon: Waffle House

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Southern chain restaurants (some have started expanding out of the south) to try if you get a chance:

Bojangles, Krispy Kreme, Waffle House, Huddle House, Steak & Shake, Church's Chicken

No, Eh, No, No, No, No

I can't imagine eating at a WA F E H USE at any time other than about 2:00 a.m., after a night of partying.

Lived in Eastern NC for 16 years and Pensacols, Florida for 4 years- wafflehouse was always my friend between 1 am to 4 am.

No, Eh, No, No, No, No

Yes yes sink into a bo-berry bisquit! They are down right scrumptious.

i love waffle house.

My brother in law manages all waffle houses in the region. I can vouch that he sees lots of panthers in some of his stores.

i know horror stories about some of his employees, my god its hilarious what some of the women their do.

Walking into a Waffle House in the early morn is walking into a freak show.

used to be a girl in one of the nearby ones - she'd go out back with customers because she was wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiild.

Edited by Boyst62

Southern chain restaurants (some have started expanding out of the south) to try if you get a chance:

Bojangles, Krispy Kreme, Waffle House, Huddle House, Steak & Shake, Church's Chicken

we have all of those except for Huddle. Surprised you didn't mention Chik Fil A though!