The Carolina Panthers’ Secret Weapon: Waffle House

"If you've never been to a Waffle House, just imagine a gas station bathroom... That sells waffles."

Comedian Jim Gaffigan on Waffle House:

Thanks for posting that. Go to the 1:13 mark and you'll understand my first response in this thread.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y'all in cackalacky are forgetting about the best of all -- Cook Out! Don't forget the fancy shake, $1.00...

53abb1214441f.image.jpg

Nice!! Gotta add a shake for a Buck, best in SE Virgina. Steer clear of the chili... You've been warned! :sick:

we have both in Cbus. In fact I have a Popeyes and a Waffle House within a couple minutes from home and have never been to either one in 9 years. Church's is about 15 minutes away and I've never been there either. Only "southern" joint I go to ChikFil A. What is good at Popeyes?

Spicy fried Chix and mashed potatoes w/cajun gravy :thumbsup:, the only fast food place I'll eat either.

we have both in Cbus. In fact I have a Popeyes and a Waffle House within a couple minutes from home and have never been to either one in 9 years. Church's is about 15 minutes away and I've never been there either. Only "southern" joint I go to ChikFil A. What is good at Popeyes?

Everything. It's Louisiana cajun fried chicken. It's much better than regular.

Never been to the Popeyes you live near? Damn shame.

I've eaten at some very nice Waffle Houses in the South. But I live in the Richmond VA area, and they are pretty sad around here.

They claim New Orleans is about to get the fanciest ever, with outdoor "bistro seating"

Just walked into the Waffle House. What's there not to like.

While my guitar gently weeps is blasting and a double cheeseburger w hash browns is en route.

Ask later when the toilet looks like someone launched a can of Dinty Moore beef stew into it at a high rate of speed.