Feast Mode eating his way out of Green Bay

YoloinOhio

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would take Lacy on the Bills in a heartbeat

CBF

When/if he's not concussed we have a very good power back. One that is a lot faster than Eddie ever was and costs a lot less.

I like Eddie, especially because of what he did to the guy with the imaginary girlfriend in the championship game - hit him like a truck.

Can't blame him if he doesn't really want to play football (there are only so many immortals) but he should look after himself regardless.

If he dies of a heart attack (heaven forbid) at least no one will blame the game of football.

Edited by starrymessenger

This reminds me a little bit of the fighter Buster Douglas. Had all the talent in the world but couldn't keep himself in shape. I remember his trainer saying his biggest downfall wasn't the drugs or partying lifestyle that bring down most guys but he could never stay out of the kitchen.

What they need to do is tell Marcel that he is moving to end in a 34 and they are gonna let him rush the passer.......so get down to 310

Remember how good he looked at the combine... what was he 319. Thats a great weight for him

If i knew how to tweet that would be me hahaha. You went and defamed his character with that one. We need to lock that in a box with Rex and his feet.

China food? For some reason, this sounds hilarious to me.

China food. That really struck me, too, when reading his tweets.

Sadly, Eddie did not get much of an education at the University of Alabama. But this probably goes back to a low grade elementary school experience.

Again, I don't understand why millionaires with ridiculous amounts of talent seem hell bent on squandering it.

In the case of this guy, all he has to do is manage his diet. He has all the resources to do it. It's just a lack of will.

he could hire a freaking chef to live with him and prepare healthy meals. I also imagine an NFL team has a dietitian on staff.

he could hire a freaking chef to live with him and prepare healthy meals. I also imagine an NFL team has a dietitian on staff.

He could hire a nutritionist, a chef and a trainer.

IMO, I think he works out plenty but it's his diet that's going to get him released from the team.

That gut screams alcohol and carbs.