Embrace your inner patriot

Beerball

At some point this past weekend I decided it's better for me to simply embrace the fact that the Patriots will win SB 50. They're good, they'll win.

I don't have an inner Patriot. All the other voices in my head beat the living **** out of that whiny !@#$er.

Like a Theisman?

Once you see this you can't unsee it.

Not like a Theisman. It's got to take away his voice, too. Last thing I want to see is The Brady in the booth.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys - you should never want to hope for a career ending injury. Not even Brady. It's admitting he's better and can't beat him. It's much much better watching the Ravens playing them a few years back in the wildcard week demolishing Brady, getting hit over and over again in the first quarter by Ray Lewis and company.

I never want to see a guy get hurt like Theisman. He has chronic pain for the rest of his life.

who honestly cares. The AFC has beocme so predictable it is really boring to watch. You just knew KC would shoot themselves in the foot Saturday night& take themselves right out of the game. I could care less who wins that Sunday. Brady/Manning, both of them should of been out of the league 3 years ago if history of aging Qbs are any indication but here they are still going strong. it defies all logic. Sick of seeing both of them. My only hope is one of them wins the whole thing & decides to call it quits.

Edited by Gordio

Guys - you should never want to hope for a career ending injury. Not even Brady. It's admitting he's better and can't beat him. It's much much better watching the Ravens playing them a few years back in the wildcard week demolishing Brady, getting hit over and over again in the first quarter by Ray Lewis and company.

This. It's better to torture him by hitting him play after play after play than one quick career-ending injury.

I never want to see a guy get hurt like Theisman. He has chronic pain for the rest of his life.

Brady deserves chronic pain for all the chronic pain he's dealt us. <_<

Edited by joesixpack

I don't wish career-ending injury on Brady because he's "better." I actually like watching good players play.

I wish a career-ending injury on Brady because he's a cheating piece of **** with the attitude of a prima ballerina that plays an unwatcheble style of bull **** football played to a different set of rules than everyone else because the league kisses his ass so damn much. I want that mangy poodle off the field and out of the league because it's the only way we'll get away from "Bradyball" and back to football.

Agreed.

But if it happened to Edelman I probably wouldn't need the whole box of tissues.

At some point this past weekend I decided it's better for me to simply embrace the fact that the Patriots will win SB 50. They're good, they'll win.

"The Patriot way." Whatever. F them. The NFC is winning the Super Bowl this year.