A treatise on the home team most likely to lose is:

Beerball

NE. They're limping into the playoffs, can't protect Brady and have to deal with a very good KC team that's playing lights out and cruising right now. Honestly, the only advantage NE has is at QB.

I wish you were right, but, I don't see the KC offense being able to score enough to win this one.

In order of most likely to lose:

Carolina (I still don't trust 'em and they're playing the Hawks)

Pats*** (perhaps they're a sleeping bear, but I'm not buying it)

Denver (should win easily but never count Big Ben out)

Arizona (best team in the league)

In order of most likely to lose:

Carolina (I still don't trust 'em and they're playing the Hawks)

Pats*** (perhaps they're a sleeping bear, but I'm not buying it)

Denver (should win easily but never count Big Ben out)

Arizona (best team in the league)

Torn ligaments in his shoulder? He might be "out", or certainly not the passer he's been.

This is not a treatise.

I know this because you didn't pick a few loose comparisons to prove a pre-determined point, your post doesn't condescendingly say "Let's begin" like you're a wise sage lecturing to a bunch of dull-witted stoners, and you don't declare at the beginning that anyone who disagrees with you is an idiot. Nope, not a treatise.

Edited by Coach Tuesday

This is not a treatise.

I know this because you didn't pick a few loose comparisons to prove a pre-determined point, your post doesn't condescendingly say "Let's begin" like you're a wise sage lecturing to a bunch of dull-witted stoners, and you don't declare at the beginning that anyone who disagrees with you is an idiot. Nope, not a treatise.

But the thread sounds more well thought out & important until you actually read it, right? I'm going for clicks here.

NE. They're limping into the playoffs, can't protect Brady and have to deal with a very good KC team that's playing lights out and cruising right now. Honestly, the only advantage NE has is at QB.

Home has no advantage for them in stadium where headsets fail to work at critical times?

Carolina

Defensive issues on the back end, relative playoff inexperience lead to a Carolina loss.

Carolina because they are playing the best of the four road teams.

This is by far the game that presents the toughest matchup for any of the four home teams in this round with the Seahawks being one tough out as the two time defending NFC Champs.

i think carolina could win. i think they'll play enough together as a team to win.

but they're also the most likely to lose.

yeah, it's like i am doubling down on my bets here; in my work bracket i picked carolina losing to denver in the super bowl probably because the peer pressure and all i hear is how good they are in this area.

the reality is they are flawed, but i still think they're good enough to win.

i must say the patriots have the perfect storm to lose. injuries and other issues combine to give them the fire to pull out a win. i will say the patriots are most likely the home team to lose but also much better than just simply losing.

carolina is my favorite team to lose this weekend.

i think carolina could win. i think they'll play enough together as a team to win.

but they're also the most likely to lose.

yeah, it's like i am doubling down on my bets here; in my work bracket i picked carolina losing to denver in the super bowl probably because the peer pressure and all i hear is how good they are in this area.

the reality is they are flawed, but i still think they're good enough to win.

i must say the patriots have the perfect storm to lose. injuries and other issues combine to give them the fire to pull out a win. i will say the patriots are most likely the home team to lose but also much better than just simply losing.

carolina is my favorite team to lose this weekend.

I'm with you (I think). Most likely to lose, but a win wouldn't surprise me. Hope they can pull it off.

I'm with you (I think). Most likely to lose, but a win wouldn't surprise me. Hope they can pull it off.

they're flaw is that they are not a winning team historically in the playoffs. i think if they can do well this year in the playoffs they'll have a sure fire run to the superbowl next year. kelvin benjamin back, a good run in free agency and retaining Norman and a few others, and a good draft they'll be my pick for next year. they already are, actually.

not that benjamin is all worldly, because their wr's are underrated now, but he's another weapon on a potent offense that can succeed on all levels. they truly need a rb to help change the pace. if cj spiller is cut he could do well with carolina as a change of pace back.