Johnny Manziel (update: waived by Browns)

I haven't read the thread, but this kid is a first class POS. I am not one to want anyone outside the *Patriots to fail, but I hope this loser continues his downward spiral and never takes another dollar from anyone in this league.

CFL?

Please no. Canada doesn't want this idiot.

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I haven't read the thread, but this kid is a first class POS. I am not one to want anyone outside the *Patriots to fail, but I hope this loser continues his downward spiral and never takes another dollar from anyone in this league.

Please no. Canada doesn't want this idiot.

If he can grow up I think he could have an amazing CFL career. Much like Garcia and Flutie did

CBF

MMQB: The Fall of Johnny Football

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/03/15/johnny-manziel-nfl-cleveland-browns

The MMQB combed through Johnny Manziels past and spoke to more than a dozen people who are or were in the quarterbacks inner circle to find out: Just how did it go so wrong? Has Johnny Football played his last NFL game? And if so, does he even care?

Kind of depressing yet - fascinating

Edited by YoloinOhio

@jasonlacanfora

Johnny Manziel is expected to formally hire Drew Rosenhaus as his agent. The free agent QB will have a tough time finding a market

Teams have indicated no interest in Manziel until/unless he makes some major life changes and makes real strides towards sobriety...

One source described the situation w/manziel and hiring his new agent as "fluid." several sources indicated Rosenhaus very well positioned

@jasonlacanfora

Johnny Manziel is expected to formally hire Drew Rosenhaus as his agent. The free agent QB will have a tough time finding a market

Teams have indicated no interest in Manziel until/unless he makes some major life changes and makes real strides towards sobriety...

One source described the situation w/manziel and hiring his new agent as "fluid." several sources indicated Rosenhaus very well positioned

Fluid, is a humorous choice of wording