Gase is new Dolphins coach

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000619758/article/miami-dolphins-hire-adam-gase-as-new-head-coach

I was skeptical of him as his only real experience was watching Peyton Manning run the offense. But it looked like he did an ok job with Cutler. Will he be another Josh McDaniels?

Never thought much of Tannenbaum or Tannehill for that matter. But if Gase can get a little more out of the QB position and more consistent play from that defense Miami will be tough.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's a solid hire for the Dolphins. They saw what he did with Cutler this year and hope that he can turn around Tannehill. Joseph is also a solid hire for DC, but we will see how it all plays out for the Phins. I think that Suh was a BIG mistake and will hurt them being able to build the team because of the cap invested in a guy who didn't show well this year.

Edited by H2o

I think it's a solid hire for the Dolphins. They saw what he did with Cutler this year and hope that he can turn around Tannehill. Joseph is also a solid hire for DC, but we will see how it all plays out for the Phins.

And he may have learned just enough as the assistant OC under Manning.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000619758/article/miami-dolphins-hire-adam-gase-as-new-head-coach

I was skeptical of him as his only real experience was watching Peyton Manning run the offense. But it looked like he did an ok job with Cutler. Will he be another Josh McDaniels?

Never thought much of Tannenbaum or Tannehill for that matter. But if Gase can get a little more out of the QB position and more consistent play from that defense Miami will be tough.

He could turn out to be a great HC for all we know but he is a thoroughly unthreatening choice for division rival to hire as a HC based on track record/circumstances.

I like Gase and wanted Bills to hire him last year so I'm not thrilled to see him in the AFC east especially if he ends up hiring Schwartz for DC

Vance Joseph is going to be his DC, the DB's coach for the Bengals. Being reported it's a done deal after Cincy loses in the playoffs.

I think it's a solid hire for the Dolphins. They saw what he did with Cutler this year and hope that he can turn around Tannehill. Joseph is also a solid hire for DC, but we will see how it all plays out for the Phins. I think that Suh was a BIG mistake and will hurt them being able to build the team because of the cap invested in a guy who didn't show well this year.

they need weapons at the WR position for that, losing Clay, Hartline and Wallace did not help

Well this comes as a relief.

Looking forward to smearing them all over the field two more times next year.

For the past three offseasons, Gase has been the embodiment of the oversold underwhelming coordinator who gets inexplicably plucked for interviews.

Fins gon Fins

The Dolphins have hired former Bears offensive coordinator Adam Gase as their new head coach, replacing Joe Philbin and Dan Campbell.

So glad that Chip Kelly isn't going there. Chip is a great coach and when he is hired again he will bring his team deep into the playoffs.

You base this assertion upon what?