So who's buying a powerball ticket today?

USMCBillsFan

I bought a few. I know my chances are slim and none but you can't win if you don't play right?

Hell yeah bro! You cant score a touchdown unless you get off the bench and into the game! Good luck! If you win I have 2 request:

#1 Please buy the Bills a new training staff to prevent stupid injuries like the hammys of McCoy n Watkins so we dont have to field an offense with no RB/WR weapons for 5 important season games. SMH...

and

#2 Replace the turf at RWS cuz even Spidey & Doctor Octopus couldnt get a firm grip during the season.

If I win I'll buy you all a TJ Graham or Thad Lewis jersey.

LOL......Got an Andre Reed from '92 thats beat up. Got a sick deal on an elite NFL Jersey of Tyrod Savior. Next Jerseys gonna be Darby....who do yall have or looking at getting next season?

15 of us at work pooled $5 each got to be in it to win it

If our group wins, GE will need to hire 13 crane operators. Other 2 work different jobs.

If nothing else, it is fun to dream.

Brother ive was told by a very wise man one day: "If your not dreaming...well then your just sleeping..."

Well the $800M should help cover the exchange rate

CBF

I got family in T Dot. Had an awesome time last time I went. Whataburger is the ****! Also whats up with hot Toronto girls acting like their **** dont stink?

$800 M if you take it lump sum I'm guessing is something like $500M....minus taxes is $250M. Taking it over time is subjecting yourself to the possibility of increased tax rates wiping out all of the increased payments.

With the approx $250M lump sum I would take $215M in an electronic transfer, and $25M in unmarked $1s just to be a pain. The remaining $10M I would get in $100s because Sammy really likes the taste of $100s and I put them in his cage. $10M in $100s would keep him busy for a couple of weeks at least.

Word. Its always best to get the lump sum in case a freak accident like a satellite falls on your head and you wind up dead before you collect all your winnings.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, my wife bought ten tickets. One of them matched.

Too bad she bought MegaMillions tickets. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Typical 1%er. Complaining that you won $$ millions instead of $$ billions. Burn your arse.

Most of the tickets I have ever purchased have been quick picks, but in honor of this board I just purchased a ticket with:

3.5 3.5 3.5 3.5 3.5 with a Powerball of 3.5

At least if I lose I'll know there was an error.

you'll have regressed to the mean, for sure.