So who's buying a powerball ticket today?

USMCBillsFan

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if I am the only one here who did not play. I should have, what is $2? But, I didn't. Maybe if it goes up against I will.

I think being "The (*^*&%^$^#who tried to buy on EBay one of the only 20 existing B-2 Bombers" only gets you a visit from NIMH.

But I know MiGs can be had pretty cheap (I've seen MiG-21s for about a half-million). Might be able to get an old Tu-22M3 Backfire for a good price. Or the HSV-2 Swift is available for sale and immediate delivery...that might make a nice yacht.

i'll take getting hsv from swift any day.

Edited by Boyst62

I've never played anything in the lottery before. Yesterday a guy had everyone pitch in $5 for the powerball. Is it true that even if we don't win the 1.5 billion that there's other cash prizes? I am literally clueless about the lottery. And yes he gave us copies of the tickets so we're not getting scammed.

so according to my number crunching...the winning numbers were 4-the 47th most frequent ball overall, 8-the 12th most frequent ball overall, 19-the 32nd most frequent ball, 27, the 50th most frequent ball & 34-the 38th most frequent ball. 10 the powerball, was the 23rd most frequently pulled powerball number....so basically the winning numbers are pretty much the buffalo bills of the lottery world

We don't normally play the lottery - but for those occasions we do there are 7 numbers we always choose from based on birthdays etc - 2 4 8 19 27 34 64. As fate would have it we picked two of the wrong numbers last night. I almost had a heart attack though a little after 11 when I didn't remember exactly which numbers we picked but every number I first saw scroll across the screen during the news cast was one of 'our' numbers

We don't normally play the lottery - but for those occasions we do there are 7 numbers we always choose from based on birthdays etc - 2 4 8 19 27 34 64. As fate would have it we picked two of the wrong numbers last night. I almost had a heart attack though a little after 11 when I didn't remember exactly which numbers we picked but every number I first saw scroll across the screen during the news cast was one of 'our' numbers

Same here. 10 tickets produced a total of one matched #. :lol:

Same here. 10 tickets produced a total of one matched #. :lol:

Well we had three matched numbers (8 19 27) - and the point was the other two (4 and 64) were also from our list of seven numbers we always choose from. When I saw the first 5 scrolling across I was thinking holy crap those are all our numbers we use

The 3 states in which the powerball was won, Tennessee, Florida, and California, do not charge state tax for lottery winnings...

That seems like a bizarre exclusion for Taxifornia. Not taxing a guy who just won half a billion $?