'Sound FX' Sammy Watkins

Thanks for posting this. Seeing Sammy's leadership on the field makes me reflect on how stupid it was for Rex to not name season-long captains, but instead use weekly captains as a childish way to taunt the opponents. Done correctly, a captain's role goes way beyond the opening coin toss, Rex. Sammy needs to have a C on his chest.

Thanks for posting this. Seeing Sammy's leadership on the field makes me reflect on how stupid it was for Rex to not name season-long captains, but instead use weekly captains as a childish way to taunt the opponents. Done correctly, a captain's role goes way beyond the opening coin toss, Rex. Sammy needs to have a C on his chest.

Whaley knew when to push all of his chips to the center of the table.

Thanks for that, great clip. Sammy's coming into his own, gotta love that as Bills fans.

Go #14!

Agree with all ya. It was great to hear him during the game, especially when it didn't appear anyone else was stepping up as a vocal leader. This can only be a good thing going forward. Hopefully he and Tyrod spend a lot of time together this offseason. :thumbsup:

10 more years PLEEEEEEEASE!!!!!! This is the one guy we cannot afford to lose. I'll enjoy the next 2 years but I believe we're going to have to make him the league highest paid wr in order to keep him.....and that might not even be enough unless he's recognized as a top 3 wr prior to him hitting fa. He wants to be the greatest. We have to put him in position to make that happen

10 more years PLEEEEEEEASE!!!!!! This is the one guy we cannot afford to lose. I'll enjoy the next 2 years but I believe we're going to have to make him the league highest paid wr in order to keep him.....and that might not even be enough unless he's recognized as a top 3 wr prior to him hitting fa. He wants to be the greatest. We have to put him in position to make that happen

Yeah I know. The Bills are and have been his favorite team for a long time. Maybe he gives a little hometown discount. We'll see.

Edited by LOVEMESOMEBILLS