Incognito's big priority: re-sign with the Bills

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way. This guy was insensitive to Jonathan Martin.

Incognito had a great year, he deserved another shot somewhere, he seems to have matured a bit, the Bills should re-sign him.

He was much more than "insensitive" to Jonathan Martin. While Jonathan Martin appears to have been sensitive himself, that is no way to treat a teammate and cannot possibly be good for a locker room. Which it clearly wasn't.

Two concepts that are not mutually exclusive.

Ah - found it

@mmehtaNYDN

Prediction: Jets 27, Bills 17. And it won't be that close.

LOCK.

IT.

UP.

Jets are going to the playoffs. #nyj

Does this mean we get to relentlessly troll him on twitter? One of my favorite things to do is to troll opposing beat writers after a Bills win.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

That's nice but he ain't playing for free or giving any discounts. He's going to want to be paid like a top Guard, which he is, but how many other teams are going to want to give that much money to a 33 yr old with a past? He's not going to get as much as he wants and could hit free agency

Its great he wants to stay in Buffalo and Whaley says it's a priority to sign him.

But will the Bills pony up the enough money to keep him? There is that old stigma from Buddy Nix that OG's are a dime a dozen and that any OT can play OG.

Just like that experiment to play Pears at RG worked out so well. Whaley knows better after seeing the :censored: show in 2014 at both Guard spots.

Incognito had a great year, he deserved another shot somewhere, he seems to have matured a bit, the Bills should re-sign him.

He was much more than "insensitive" to Jonathan Martin. While Jonathan Martin appears to have been sensitive himself, that is no way to treat a teammate and cannot possibly be good for a locker room. Which it clearly wasn't.

Two concepts that are not mutually exclusive.

I agree 100%. RI was also an idiot long before Martin.

He definitely far exceeded my expectations & he kept himself together. Good for him. Still with his age and rep, I won't give him too long of deal.